Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can name more teams that have had/need a big transition year than I can't - United, Chelsea, Arsenal (will do now), City, have all had one or two to find a balance.

And you think a "A good coach with a proper transfer strategy, and a proper football strategy with tactics etc can take us to immediate success," will happen over one season? With our squad?

Ever since the Dutch Meathead left I've always said he's set us back at least 2 seasons, this being a write off.

It's all down to who comes in next which is a huge question mark.

Yeah I guess so, cos all the 'big clubs' could go from success to failure in one season because their squads are either just a better coach, a 'refresh' or 2-3 players away from a trophy, so thats why they don't need big overhauls. I've been arguing elsewhere that we need a top to bottom revamp of the club, and the whole organisation, so i suppose that won't happen within one pre-season

So you blame Allardyce for what happened before he arrived? Novel. But statistically unsound. Let me know if you need any help with understanding statistics. Happy to oblige.

Thanks.

My post says

After the West Ham game. For all the 'I've sorted out the defence' from the Red Wine Jus Injector, our GD is actually worse now.

Which is of course, er, true. No blaming of what he inherited at all.

Let me know if you need any help with reading.

Thanks.

Not my fault guv!

“But I did say in my interview before the game today how interesting it would be to see [how well] the players who replaced Theo Walcott, Wayne Rooney and Dominic Calvert-Lewin [performed] and I think that's caused an under-par performance.“
Under-par, more like underpants and a heavily soiled pair.

Not my fault guv!

“But I did say in my interview before the game today how interesting it would be to see [how well] the players who replaced Theo Walcott, Wayne Rooney and Dominic Calvert-Lewin [performed] and I think that's caused an under-par performance.“

Said almost as if the football has been scintillating with Walcott, Wayne and DCL in the team...

Nah, we were just even more crap than normal you absolute moon head.

My post says

Which is of course, er, true. No blaming of what he inherited at all.

Let me know if you need any help with reading.

Thanks.

No problems in reading. It's just that the first part of your post is unrelated to the second part. You attempt a connection that doesn't exist. There are enough reasons to criticise Allardyce without implying statistically spurious connections. And no, I have never wanted Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.