Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you your due, you never miss an opportunity to denigrate the team you support do you?
I'm Everton through and through,but a realist.I live in a tourist town where most visitors are Spanish,French and some Italians.In the bar Saturdays watching the games people chat and ask who you support.Most of the 35s and under don't know which city we are from.

A pleasant dream,but you do realise most of your list would say, Everton??

I disagree. We play our own club down but you’ve seen the likes of Koeman at Southampton, Pochettino too, numerous European names at Watford. The premier league exposure around the world is huge, as is the investment available under Moshiri. If we sort ourselves out, the opportunity to come here and be a legend with a new stadium on the horizon would be a huge draw for lots of managers. Some might even prefer the time to build a project and be appreciated than the sort of treatment Emery has had at PSG where he’s basically been questioned since day 1.

Thanks,but no thanks,if you agreed with me more often I'd really need to look at the point of my keeping posting:)
Join the side of righteousness. Big Scam is awful and we're itching to praise Everton for something that is actually praise worthy.

I'm Everton through and through,but a realist.I live in a tourist town where most visitors are Spanish,French and some Italians.In the bar Saturdays watching the games people chat and ask who you support.Most of the 35s and under don't know which city we are from.

That's weird cos when I go on holiday everyone knows who we are.

Granted my holidays consist of Rhyl & Southport.

I am often amazed at the knowledge on this site from people that know who all the leading foreign managers are, where they are, who is likely to go where, and most important of all how good they are. This mine of knowledge should be made available to EFC. It might raise their sights a little once Sam gets the boot. Me, I ain't got a clue beyond the English Channel.

But look at the list of clubs with those managers on their shopping list.

Arsenal
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
PSG

Gonna be a hard, not to mention expensive, sell to get them to come here.

I thought Bayern had already announced the Frankfurt manager was taking over there.

I thought Bayern had already announced the Frankfurt manager was taking over there.
So I've just been told by Nymz. Missed that one. I thought Tuchel was being lined up.

Now he would be my first choice now he hasnt got the Munich job. Not sure whether he'd come here but it would be a sin if we didnt go after him.

I didn’t realise Rhyl was so cultured. x

I am often amazed at the knowledge on this site from people that know who all the leading foreign managers are, where they are, who is likely to go where, and most important of all how good they are. This mine of knowledge should be made available to EFC. It might raise their sights a little once Sam gets the boot. Me, I ain't got a clue beyond the English Channel.
You are quickly becoming my favourite poster on here. Your sarcasm is so witty and cutting edge.

I disagree. We play our own club down but you’ve seen the likes of Koeman at Southampton, Pochettino too, numerous European names at Watford. The premier league exposure around the world is huge, as is the investment available under Moshiri. If we sort ourselves out, the opportunity to come here and be a legend with a new stadium on the horizon would be a huge draw for lots of managers. Some might even prefer the time to build a project and be appreciated than the sort of treatment Emery has had at PSG where he’s basically been questioned since day 1.
Someone on another thread suggested that rather than Allardyce we should have gone for Carvalhal even though he'd been sacked by Sheff Wed.He's done OK at Swansea but next season will be the real test.Watford change managers like underwear,and I've a feeling this questionnaire farce is going to put Moshiri in a bad light with quite a few potential managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.