2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's hard for me to see the defense of loaning Simms out when we can play a League 1 team and Rondon doesn't look above that level.
Simms has a future and needs more minutes than the odd Cup game. Rondon simply fills a space on the pitch whilst we recruit an actual player.

It's hard for me to see the defense of loaning Simms out when we can play a League 1 team and Rondon doesn't look above that level.
He doesnt look that level at all.
Sweating like a pig after jogging around for 20mins.
Everytime our full backs have the ball you can see them looking up and the fat slug aint making a run.q
His hold up play for being 6ft and 13st is non existent either.
Maybe Frank keeping him on is just trying to prove a point that we need to bring in 2 strikers.

I can't think of a striker that is less threatening than he is. He just offers nothing. He never looks close to scoring and he hardly brings others into play either. I hardly think we need to break the bank to find a better striking option than this guy.

Thought Rondon held the ball up well tonight but that is absolutely all he offered.

The ball fell to him 4 or 5 times, in the box, in promising positions and he just isn't sharp enough to even get a shot off... get a hungry, young striker in for us tonight and they'd have had a brace at least.

Scratching my head about where we go for Brentford as just can't see him being an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.