Saha Injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment/satire wasn't directed at Louis.

It was satirical at the ease of getting an injury, and some of the crazy injuries footballers can get.

I honestly wasn't having a go at what anyone said, I'd have said the same one time or another, just since I heard that story (which may or may not be true, story came out of Manchester and could be totally false). I'm not even that comfortable repeating this much of it, but if the totality of it were true then I could see why he'd get the kind of leeway he does from the club.

so the injury saha has had is an ankle injury
Good game but deserved more pts.Fans still enjoyed & make the players noticed it.Great atmosphere.I will be back next weekend.Ankle good now
but he did say a week ago he would be back for the villa game

They said he's in training again at the Hot Wok and he might be fit for Wigan, personally i want to see Cahill and Vellios upfront, Saha could replace either or later in the game

They said he's in training again at the Hot Wok and he might be fit for Wigan, personally i want to see Cahill and Vellios upfront, Saha could replace either or later in the game

If Saha is fit then you play Saha I think mate. For all Vellios' potential and Cahill's good shift there Saha is still the best CF at the club.

Yeah, we'll probably have to wait for the west brom game to see either Velios or Denis start. Which is fine, Saha's a great player who can win you games, but chances are if any one currently at our club is going to nail down that strikers role for the future it'll be one of them two. I really want to see what they can do.

Yeah, we'll probably have to wait for the west brom game to see either Velios or Denis start. Which is fine, Saha's a great player who can win you games, but chances are if any one currently at our club is going to nail down that strikers role for the future it'll be one of them two. I really want to see what they can do.

Or James Beattie. He's on a free you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.