Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

Awful awful news, He was a good guy Mark, sent me some painkillers through the post once asked nothing for them. He was a good part of Messy mascots thread and will be missed hugely.

RIP Mark you will be able to see Nikki again mate.
Didn't he also once offer to take a spare fridge he had half the length of the country when yours packed up? Utterly selfless human being.

Didn't he also once offer to take a spare fridge he had half the length of the country when yours packed up? Utterly selfless human being.
He did yes Fred, well remembered. His Mam was moving into different accommodation and didn't need her fridge and I didn't have one so he offered me his Mams and didn't want anything for it. It fell through in the end as His mam couldn't move and he was very apologetic but His mam comes first, no need for an apology.

Top Bloke. :(

Bloody hell, I'll always remember him giving me my first warning for inappropriate language...

59 is no age to go.... r.i.p
He gave me my first inappropriate language warning too... 2nd of December 2018.. we'd just lost to Liverpool when Pickford stopped the ball going over the bar for a goal kick and basically played it on Origi's head and he scored in the 96th minute they won 1-0.... I got the warning and tried to argue that pickford made me swear but Roydo wasn't having it..

Well, I never knew him, never met him, never even spoke to him on here, yet I feel like I’ve been hit for six by this news.

He was clearly a great person, just from the way he talked and cared for his wife Nikki, and from what those who have had the fortune to know him on a personal level, have said about him as well.

A big loss to G.O.T community, but more importantly, to his friends and family.

R.I.P Roydo

You’ll be missed by many