Sack Lampard yes or no.

Sack frank

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m saying yeah. I changed my view from:
‘he’s being screwed by the board and should be given more time because nobody else could do better’
To
‘He’s being screwed by the board but now the players won’t even fight for him’
after Brighton and would’ve been fine with him being sacked since then

I think he’s had a crazy tough gig and most would’ve failed but his position is untenable now
My position since like last May has been simply he's not good at this and because of that someone else should be given the job who might be good at it.

All the other problems still have to get fixed but weirdly the quickest one to change is always the manager. No need to wait around.

I've no idea anymore

Guess if he does go then the usual calls for past failures like Moyes and Martinez can't take place as they have jobs (for now)

No cheese on toast option.

Not sure which would make the better manager either, but certain one of them would.

I'll go for cheese, as Lampard is well, toast.

Sorry.

My position since like last May has been simply he's not good at this and because of that someone else should be given the job who might be good at it.

All the other problems still have to get fixed but weirdly the quickest one to change is always the manager. No need to wait around.
Yeah I know, you’ve been vocal about it and if a new manager can come in and get a tune out of these players then you’ll be proven right. I obviously hope you are, or we’ll be relegated.

I'm sick to death of the "he's a nice guy" bollocks... he's a millionaire tory boy who will not give a care in the world about us if we get relegated.
Can't get my head around the affection he's getting from our fans when he's stunk the place out now for a full year.
He's the managerial version of Fat Bill and chipmunk face Denise, completely out of his depth.
And the best is, if he had any affinity for our club he would step down now, but he won't as he'll want to bleed us for a payout.

I've no idea anymore

Guess if he does go then the usual calls for past failures like Moyes and Martinez can't take place as they have jobs (for now)
Moyes? Failure?? Considering what's happened since he left, and the fact that he had no money to spend he was far from a failure.

Yes. It’s only going one way. Tactically he’s not up to it. We need to grind out wins some how. Can’t see us doing this with Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.