Sólo lo mejor

Status
Not open for further replies.

somuchfun

Player Valuation: £40m
What a difference a result can do for expectations. I really liked what I saw with Barry and feel like we can field an outfield team now without a major weakness. If we get results from our next too games I'll go all delusional about this seasons chances.

So, is the change of manager or the new players giving us the extra zip that we showed against Chelski, or is it that Moyes was strangling the players by attempting to not lose the game instead of winning?

What I do know is that if Moyes (who was not my favorite manager) had bought Barry it would probably be seen as negative, by me also, and yet he had a MOM game yesterday in which you just hope he can keep it going.

As already stated, one swallow does not make a fall but my pessimism/optimism needle has moved quite a bit from P to M......

I think we could really have done with playing another of the so called sky 4 or 6 or however many they want to try to keep the momentum going, Everton have over the years given us a little optimism only to then get our arses kicked by **** team, but here's to the next game, onwards and upwards............!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, is the change of manager or the new players giving us the extra zip that we showed against Chelski, or is it that Moyes was strangling the players by attempting to not lose the game instead of winning?

What I do know is that if Moyes (who was not my favorite manager) had bought Barry it would probably be seen as negative, by me also, and yet he had a MOM game yesterday in which you just hope he can keep it going.

As already stated, one swallow does not make a fall but my pessimism/optimism needle has moved quite a bit from P to M......

I think we could really have done with playing another of the so called sky 4 or 6 or however many they want to try to keep the momentum going, Everton have over the years given us a little optimism only to then get our arses kicked by **** team, but here's to the next game, onwards and upwards............!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, hate to be negative and a worrier but games like this sometimes come before a fall.

We're usually flat as a pancake at this point in the season , last year excepted, so it's nice to see us starting well and playing good football from the off.

Since the Wigan travesty there can't be many teams who have conceded less than us? Considering Bob was meant to be a carefree manager who would cost us loads of goals, 3 clean sheets on the bounce isn't too bad.

Midfield we've got depth and are unbeaten without either flank really playing well yet.

And we have Lukakau. Juts wait to see the difference in how many chances we create without Nik falling over and being outsprinted over 5 yards by Buster Bloodvessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.