Rubbish !!! Just pigging rubbish !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good.

Perth, Scotland, is dreadful.

Knew a girl from Perth OZ, fit af and really fun. Nothing ever happened, but Perth gained my respect.

Then went to Perth in Scotland and just got disappointed from the start.
Yeah great place, great beaches. Relaxed culture. People can't drive for [Poor language removed] though, and cost of living is slightly high.

6r4rdi.jpg

Basically, the Everton team should be banned from smiling, laughing, listening to music, wearing tracksuits, talking to the press, doing promotional work, Instagram, or doing anything that isn't training in harsh conditions. They're not allowed to spend time with their families. When not training, they should be forced to watch videos of Everton's past glories while being told repeatedly what useless sacks of [Poor language removed] they all are by Duncan Ferguson, and to play for the shirt. Their sleeping and eating habits should be monitored on a 24-hour basis. The team will be picked based on who the fans like / hate this week.

How many threads are we having about us being poo? About sinking about the board lol Just merge them all into one as they're all depressing us! And rightly so

" the I've had enough of Everton thread "

And lash everything in from us being poo to kenwright being a joke, Ashley Williams being fat, and the girl who serves me ale being ugly in the park end
Its not my fault I'm not a looker, you chang guzzling sod! Next time you come in your getting the pint all over your head! :/

Basically, the Everton team should be banned from smiling, laughing, listening to music, wearing tracksuits, talking to the press, doing promotional work, Instagram, or doing anything that isn't training in harsh conditions. They're not allowed to spend time with their families. When not training, they should be forced to watch videos of Everton's past glories while being told repeatedly what useless sacks of [Poor language removed] they all are by Duncan Ferguson, and to play for the shirt. Their sleeping and eating habits should be monitored on a 24-hour basis. The team will be picked based on who the fans like / hate this week.
Sounds a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.