2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder when he eventually signs for Spurs /Chelsea /Newcastle / Stoke will he come clean and tell the truth over why he shafted us.
Or will we get the new challenge, want to win trophies , it not the money bollix or will he tell it like it is.
My money is on him feeding us a line of horse manure

Don’t buy crap about it being the fans. All players get grief from the crowd if something goes wrong.

It’s hardly like the Donnarumma saga at AC Milan in tears due to the ‘crowd abuse’ (also down to refusing to sign a contract) and banners held aloft.

You must expect if you show no regard to the fans or the club, people will be p’d off.

Think this is more that he feels at 24 he is reaching a stage of his career that he should be winning things or playing CL and perhaps doesn’t see that happening anytime soon with us and doesn’t want to stay and try.

Going to Chelsea or Spurs is a free ticket to that really.

Ross has behaved very badly. Unprofessional. I can't see any club in the top bracket wanting him. After all, he's good but he's not David Silva.
He should man up and make his peace with Everton.

I can't wait to see him go. He has no excuses left. If he hated Koeman, that's not an issue now. The team is on the up again, the youngsters are coming through and signing on. He would get more game time with us than with Spurs or Chelsea. Spurs won't pay him any more than we have offered because Levy is tight and if he pays Ross more then the rest of the team will be up in arms for new contracts.

He has basically shafted the club, we will get peanuts for him now, when we could have got a decent fee in the summer.
Plus, I just don't rate him. 2 or 3 decent quality moments in a season, along with hundreds of poor passes and lost possession. He is anonymous in defence as well. we can find much better.

You sould like a jilted little girl.

You sould like a jilted little girl.

along with every other fan that thinks Ross is a waste of space, over rated, lazy and greedy, who has shown the club who nurtured him since a boy a complete lack of respect?

and I guess you are a blinkered blue tinted glasses wearing Ross fanboy. let's see where he is in 5 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.