2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what tattoo he is having removed?!(from twitter)

IMG_1824.JPG

I can't believe it has come to this.

Something has gone seriously wrong between Ross and Everton.

I hope the truth will out although I guess we will only get both sides defending their respective positions.

I can't believe it has come to this.

Something has gone seriously wrong between Ross and Everton.

I hope the truth will out although I guess we will only get both sides defending their respective positions.

I cant think of a single qualty player that there is a problem with at Everton, good players coming to the club and happy to work with Koeman, existing players signing extensions. All the decent players seem to be happy.
If Koeman or the club are in anyway at fault with Barkley I would guess other players might of developed a strained relationship aswell but they havent. We have one bad apple, which tells its own story.
Maybe there are problems with Joel and Niasse, while i like Joel if the lower end standard players have problems thats not really a big issue for us

I cant think of a single qualty player that there is a problem with at Everton, good players coming to the club and happy to work with Koeman, existing players signing extensions. All the decent players seem to be happy.
If Koeman or the club are in anyway at fault with Barkley I would guess other players might of developed a strained relationship aswell but they havent. We have one bad apple, which tells its own story.
Maybe there are problems with Joel and Niasse, while i like Joel if the lower end standard players have problems thats not really a big issue for us

Kev? Rom and Stones all wanted out the last few years and now Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.