Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he will go.

Can see the rs creaming in their pants if he goes there but believe Ross has more sense.

Probably head to Arsenal or Spurs.

Something strange is going on cause Koeman has had to revaluate his previous comments /ultimatums

Ffs imagine if Ross would go to the dark side:eek:lol:bye:

Blue Bill his trying his best to keep him here cos Ross was front and centre of the new kit launch, Ross is part of Kenwright's Everton family

Souness throwing the digs in today's Times, " no progress over the past two seasons", and " easy to play against".

Presented without anything other than anecdotal evidence, something I'd certainly not start a thread over, but...

My cousin, a top blue who works as a taxi driver, has a colleague who claims he picked up his dad, Peter, leaving the Hilton after meeting with Klopp's number 2 (the long haired freak who looks like something off "The Burbs") and a translator but wouldn't disclose what it was about.

Again presented as nothing other than rumour and conjecture but it seems very specific to be a "X buying a house in Formby" style transfer rumour. I have no more information as it's all he would tell me. I'll brace myself for the usual hilarious comments.

Presented without anything other than anecdotal evidence, something I'd certainly not start a thread over, but...

My cousin, a top blue who works as a taxi driver, has a colleague who claims he picked up his dad, Peter, leaving the Hilton after meeting with Klopp's number 2 (the long haired freak who looks like something off "The Burbs") and a translator but wouldn't disclose what it was about.

Again presented as nothing other than rumour and conjecture but it seems very specific to be a "X buying a house in Formby" style transfer rumour. I have no more information as it's all he would tell me. I'll brace myself for the usual hilarious comments.

@orly

Incoming Weasel report for the file please

Pretty sure he has absolutely nothing to do with his Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.