Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget he set up a few chances today as well, the first one that springs to mind being the mirallas one given got 2 hands to to tip it over. No assists today but he's still creating

Unfair criticism. People tend to forget he never work under a manager who can give him good Football education.

Moyes is woeful when it comes to attacking Football, Martinez didn't have a clue about Football. That's 5 most important year of his development gone down the drain. He clearly plays football like an 18year old with little tactical awareness at the moment, just watch him grow under Koeman.

BBC said

'Ross Barkley put in a MOTM performance today in front of England manager Sam Allardyce'

Don't quite agree, but what he did, he did well.

BBC said

'Ross Barkley put in a MOTM performance today in front of England manager Sam Allardyce'

Don't quite agree, but what he did, he did well.
Yeah have to say I saw that the BBC said he was MOTM ... I had a chuckle.. don't think they were watching the same game as me. . Gueye was far superior. .

You moaners are the reason we don't have nice things.

If I was Ross listening to a bunch of no-mark wannabe footy experts who think FIFA is an indicator of real life, sighing at and abusing me every week, then I'd go to City.

It wasn't a perfect game from him but he still had quite an impact.
He was creating chances, getting the ball in good areas and trying stuff.
In that position, because the balls are high risk high reward there's a very thin margin of error.
People complain Ross doesn't have vision or look for those incisive passes.
"lacks football intelligence"
He showed he had it today and was slightly unlucky. At times his execution wasn't 100% either, but at least he was looking to play those harder incisive balls into the box.

Working a lot harder to win the ball back which is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.