Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've got the wrong player tbh. This lad is absolutely desperate to do well, probably too desperate.

Even tonight (he was awful) wasn't down to a lack of effort.

I've had enough of investing my time and support in the lad. I thought he'd be great, he isn't. He's everton in his DNA. A loser, not hungry, not competitive. Shame on him for that performance. I hate seeing a lad shirk responsibility. A blue doesn't lie down to them like that. Snide tackles are irrelevant. Look for the ball. Take people on. Show you aren;t accepting defeat. He has none of those characteristics.

So you think an ankle breaker from Ross Crapley was our best moment, take a cold shower !?

It's not an ankle breaker if no ankles were broken

And yes it was indeed the highlight of the match, seems others agree. Only time I smiled in the entire second half.

Youve still not told me a better moment btw

1 good game in 5 or 6 isn't good enough at this level. Desperate for the lad to do well, he's one of our own but sadly his time is running out.

It's not like for the other games he's average either, he's dire. A passenger far to often that we can no longer afford to carry.

It's not an ankle breaker if no ankles were broken

And yes it was indeed the highlight of the match, seems others agree. Only time I smiled in the entire second half.
This is why we are where we are, a bad tackle on a red shoite is the highlight, well it ain't for me mate, one win in eleven against them is it, effing joke !! They are laughing at us !!!

Take all your whinging and whining about a player(who at least did what hoofball wants and ran his arse off) and aim it at the lazy arse 'world renowned player' that is Lukaku.

If he wasn't a scouser and wasn't an Evertonian he'd get alot more stick.

Just take those 2 out of the equation for a moment and what's your opinion?

For me he'll have 1 really good game out of every 6/7. At Premiership level in his position that's nowhere good enough.

I've had enough of investing my time and support in the lad. I thought he'd be great, he isn't. He's everton in his DNA. A loser, not hungry, not competitive. Shame on him for that performance. I hate seeing a lad shirk responsibility. A blue doesn't lie down to them like that. Snide tackles are irrelevant. Look for the ball. Take people on. Show you aren;t accepting defeat. He has none of those characteristics.
Support? Not sure I've read a single post of yours 'supporting' him. Usually spitting bile about him. But ok, call it support if you will.

Bottled it again tonight Ross. He didn't even contest the challenge in the middle of the field, totally pulled out of the tackle in a Merseyside derby, at home, with 20 minutes to go.

He's supposed to be our match winner, you wouldn't have thought he was a born a raised blue from the city.

Massive let down. If he can't get himself motivated in the right frame of mind for a derby, then when can he?

Disappointing yet again, and I don't think Koeman will stand for it. Changes in the squad will be made over the next few windows, and Ross may be one

Status
Not open for further replies.