Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
22-years-old. Last season he got 14 goals and 12 assists for club and country even though he was tosh since March (as the entire side were).

Dear me, weird, weird post from you.

Oh, I see you're slating Rom as well. Hmm, nothing to see here...

Rom doesn't want to play for the club, Barkley does just doesn't give his all effort wise.

Really strange post. I'm not the biggest fan of Barkley but I don't think he downed tools.

You want him to show more emotion but also slate him for looking like he's going to cry. Righto.

He looks like a soft touch, who allows opposition and own fans to get into his head, and
Rom will score 20 this season. Vault me x

He's never done it before, but the is a chance he will no denying that if Vardy can do it... Problem is Does Lukaku want to be here? Does he slate off the club at every chance?

Would he leave at first chance?

Ross will stay here forever I have no worries about that, just was pointing out some of his flaws and not pretending he's this magical gift...

He looks like a soft touch, who allows opposition and own fans to get into his head, and

He's never done it before, but the is a chance he will no denying that if Vardy can do it... Problem is Does Lukaku want to be here? Does he [Poor language removed] off the club at every chance?

Would he leave at first chance?

Ross will stay here forever I have no worries about that, just was pointing out some of his flaws and not pretending he's this magical gift...

Eh? Rom has scored 20 or more for the last two seasons? Goals are goals - it's irrelevant what comp they are in.

I don't think anybody is pretending that re. Ross mate - but equally so some of the criticism he gets is ridiculous as well.

Eh? Rom has scored 20 or more for the last two seasons? Goals are goals - it's irrelevant what comp they are in.

I don't think anybody is pretending that re. Ross mate - but equally so some of the criticism he gets is ridiculous as well.

Oh right mate so goals in cup against league one side is same as prem goals nice one...

don't get people's obsession with slating him

People shouldn't boo him at he match.

To point out his flaws on a forum is different to slating him, English players mostly all become over rated and over hyped.

I think the people who are his critics want him to be the lad we missed out on in Rooney.

Now with this TV money we won't need to lose him, and I don't think Ross will leave.

That's why we want him to be the best he can be, we all know if he was German and played so inconsistent people would want to move him on.

He's given benefit of the doubt because he's local, that's a fact and we all know it.

some bad eggs on here mate, yes barkley is inconsistent but for the position he plays and the age he is that's understandable, when he's on his game he is totally unplayable, shows how good he is when people saying he weren't good enough last year despite his stats.

the lad is mash

People shouldn't boo him at he match.

To point out his flaws on a forum is different to slating him, English players mostly all become over rated and over hyped.

I think the people who are his critics want him to be the lad we missed out on in Rooney.

Now with this TV money we won't need to lose him, and I don't think Ross will leave.

That's why we want him to be the best he can be, we all know if he was German and played so inconsistent people would want to move him on.

He's given benefit of the doubt because he's local, that's a fact and we all know it.

I don't think he's all that inconsistent given the position he plays and his age
the number 10 is by it's nature an inconsistent position (I personally think he's a better no8) but he still brings a fair return considering how often opposing managers try to have him marked out of the game
he won't show his full potential for another 2/3 years but he's really not the problem in the team atm

some bad eggs on here mate, yes barkley is inconsistent but for the position he plays and the age he is that's understandable, when he's on his game he is totally unplayable, shows how good he is when people saying he weren't good enough last year despite his stats.

the lad is mash

Mash? You mean lumpy and easy to beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.