Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are getting caught up in this.

We leak a fee £50million but not a wage.

Say it like it is either pay him a £50miliionplayer wage or let him go we poor

we've offered him, reportedly, well over 100k p/wk, so chill.

If he doesn't want to sign it, that's his call. We'll move on from any player who doesn't want to be here.

And Dave, other than alleged but largely unsupported claims that Chelsea want Rom, how is a sale 'highly probable' and who has shown/is showing any concerted interest in signing Ross.

As Roydo suggests, with the incoming so far and the distinct likelihood of more... both Rom and Ross could stay/re-sign any time now having seen some seriously positive transfer activity already.
By the same token: how is bandying about figures of £240K pw between Lukaku and Barkley 'supported' claims?

There's always an excuse trundled out.

Look mate, if/when next season goes arse up I'm telling you now that the issue of Moshiri not spending cash on this club WILL be front and centre.

Just because he's using the Lukaku fee upfront right now dont let that blind you to the one and only real stat that matters this summer: how much we really see spent at the club. Not the recycling BS - REAL spending and strengthening this squad.

We have spent money on the squad. Wages, fees, management improvements.

I think the lad wants away from Liverpool tbh, he's got to much trouble going on and he likes a drink so having the London lifestyle with no gangsters after him for sniffing around their women would appeal especially if he gets a move to a Spurs or Arsenal.

Ideally he'll stay but not the end of the world if he goes he's far more replaceable than Rom.

No idea Dave, I've certainly never bandied figures around.
And I am still in the 'they'll stay put' camp.
I cant see it. Not now money like the last week has been spent.

It's inconceivable to me we wont see a lot of player trading. The Everton Way, let's face it.

Look mate, if/when next season goes arse up I'm telling you now that the issue of Moshiri not spending cash on this club WILL be front and centre.

Just because he's using the Lukaku fee upfront right now dont let that blind you to the one and only real stat that matters this summer: how much we really see spent at the club. Not the recycling BS - REAL spending and strengthening this squad.

Can we at least wait until nearer the end of the window before moaning about Moshiri not spending cash?

We've spent £56m so far and everyone is expecting more recruits.

If we then sold Lukaku to cover all the signings and called it a day there, then you can come on and moan about net spend if you want, but why don't we see how things pan out?

I cant see it. Not now money like the last week has been spent.

It's inconceivable to me we wont see a lot of player trading. The Everton Way, let's face it.

I can see it Dave.

You see, I don't hold with your theory that Farhad Moshiri is only here to line his own pockets.

We've been through this many times, so I won't list things again.

I genuinely feel that whilst he's no scouser (neither am I), he does' get the club' and is taking the club to a much better future.

Now that may or may not include Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku, but I do not think, as you seem to, that they will be sold solely as the means to finance other incoming transfers.

I think the lad wants away from Liverpool tbh, he's got to much trouble going on and he likes a drink so having the London lifestyle with no gangsters after him for sniffing around their women would appeal especially if he gets a move to a Spurs or Arsenal.

Ideally he'll stay but not the end of the world if he goes he's far more replaceable than Rom.

tbf if he's earning over 100k a week he can afford to take his private jet down to london every weekend and be there to party within the hour. Or afford to buy a house and live in london whilst still playing for us haha

Can we at least wait until nearer the end of the window before moaning about Moshiri not spending cash?

We've spent £56m so far and everyone is expecting more recruits.

If we then sold Lukaku to cover all the signings and called it a day there, then you can come on and moan about net spend if you want, but why don't we see how things pan out?

what and stop them having a good moan ? no chance !

What about how the actual squad is improved? Says it all about you really. You seem to be much more interested in business and finance, than football. You certainly do not like Everton Football Club. Have you ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.