Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know how many other clubs fawn over ex players to the extent that we do?
Oh and I’ve never forgiven him for that goal against City, so he can get to f.

Irrelevant of what he has or hasn’t done, he’d have to go some, to stop himself becoming the immediate whipping boy for the fans.

He’d very quickly become become, the focal point for discontent from the terraces.

The Goodison effect could keep us up next season. A signing like Barkley would make it harder to get behind the team. I can get behind a honest pro giving 100%. I can’t get behind a rat

I think if he was coming that he would already be here.

Not involved with Chelsea and they would be only too delighted to send him to os.
I imagine he’ll be pretty low on our list of potential targets so we’d only make a move if we can’t get anything else over the line… assuming we’re actually interested.

The Goodison effect could keep us up next season. A signing like Barkley would make it harder to get behind the team. I can get behind a honest pro giving 100%. I can’t get behind a rat
This is why i think Tarkowski will massive hit for us. Nothing fancy, works his gujons off, not a coward! 100% professional. None of which apply to Barkley sadly, but all of which are absolutely essential to us next season unless the rest of the transfer window produces some absolute crackers!

He's had his own thread for ages and it's been done to death, reasons, whys, wherefores
iirc, not many were for him coming back...and many of the reasons why haven't gone away
#the wavertreegomes

I could understand us wanting ex players back if they where any good, Lukaku for example.

But I really don’t understand why we would want Barkley, maybe last season or the season before I’d understand or if we had a better team and he was going to be a squad player, but he’s literally hardly played a game in 2 seasons and I really don’t see him improving us.

I used to think Ross was boss, then he ratted on us. Absolute hero to zero, I'm struggling to see how he is going to get his career back on track. It's a massive lesson for young players, the grass is not always greener.

Status
Not open for further replies.