Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive spoken to a few people who know him personally, 1 of them being his former personal chef, who all said he's one of the nicest lads you could meet and looks after himself, but i guess the internet knows better.

On a free, on the right wage, id take him back, because im sure he would love to make things right and he is way better than what we have.

If someone had said 5-6 years ago we could potentially have a team with Barkley, Dele and Gray in it for £1.7m,id have said they were deluded.

Quality player…when he first came on the scene about a decade ago. Rare to see a footballer regress as much as he has. Sad really. Massive swerve.

Ive spoken to a few people who know him personally, 1 of them being his former personal chef, who all said he's one of the nicest lads you could meet and looks after himself, but i guess the internet knows better.
He grew up in Wavertree around Sandown Lane/North Drive. The general consensus in the area was quite frankly the opposite to what you’re saying.

This was from before 2010 too.

Go on Ross, lad

812.gif

???

I really can't see us going for him. We have Deli Ali and Iwobi that can play in the same position. We need a number 6.

If ever there was a case of don’t go back this is it, it would never work, he’s regressed massively , mind you so have we.

Status
Not open for further replies.