Transfer Rumour Ross Barkley

Should Everton re-sign Ross Barkley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at our midfield options it's clear we need reinforcements. When fit, it is only Allan and Doucoure.
- Gbamin would be used for cover but is injury prone.
- Davies and Dele aren't good enough.
- Gomes has fallen out of favour and needs to go.
- Warrington is young and needs to be loaned out.

I don't mind Barkley because he is offers something different and would help the team.
lol seriously!.......................lollollollol

I honestly think he'd be a great signing.

At his age, having played with more talented players for a few years under great managers...

He's comfortable with the ball, can beat a man, can score, has height...

And... likely a loan?

Can't go wrong. Paired w McNeil, Doucs, Gana...

Great bit of business for a cash-strapped side.

At his age, having played with more talented players for a few years under great managers...

And... likely a loan?

Your last line is the important one, unfortunately it's were we find ourselves thanks too six years of Moshiri this is were we are.
In an ideal world we wouldn't be touching him, but sadly this is us now

And... likely a loan?

I sort of agree with this. He improves our team because currently it lacks so much creativity. My issue is Ross is he is not better than he was ten years ago and if anything has regressed. I just don't understand how is he is still contracted to a Premier League club but I'm willing to give him a chance of he comes because I've always wanted this lad to do well.

The problem I see with Barclay is the same problem that separates top players from the also ranks and that is consistency. He was exactly the same when he played for us. You'd get 9 out of ten 1 week and 4 out of ten the next 2 weeks. That's why he's never kicked on.

We rarely get 9 out of 10s out of anyone these days. So it is definitely better than what we have. I think it's a gamble don't get me wrong, but I think his best is higher than anyone else in the midfield baring Alli in his glory days.

To me, it's another pragmatic signing. When you take away the drama of how he left.

Whats fellaini upto? Might aswel get them all back
You heard it here first…

605050FF-1E81-43BC-8634-9190A371675E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.