Rooney to miss semi-final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les D

Player Valuation: £500k
According to tomorrow's Times newspaper:-

Wayne Rooney appears certain to miss Manchester United’s FA Cup semi-final against Everton tomorrow. The forward had expected to face his former club, but is extremely unlikely to be fit for the game at Wembley after a scan yesterday, having suffered a blow to his foot during the Champions League victory over Porto in midweek.

It emerged last night, after the player had a scan, that the injury was more serious. Although initial diagnosis in Oporto on Wednesday ruled out yet another metatarsal fracture, it appears that there is damage, which could restrict Rooney’s involvement in the final weeks of the season unless he rests immediately.

Wayne Rooney ruled out of Everton reunion | Manchester United - Times Online

Hm, you know what's funny -- personally, I want(ed) him to play.

I wanted him to play. It's not gonna be as good now.

Its going to be all you dreamed of and so much more. Its ******* WEMBERLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lid. Who cares if granny shagger aint there.

Probably Fergie smokescreen anyway.

I wanted him to play. It's not gonna be as good now.

That's exactly how I feel, Cal. I've looked at other EFC forums and most other Evertonians reckon it's cock-and-bull, mind-games, or just plain bollo*.

Others might also be thinking, so ef*ing what.

All I know is, dense brains take a long time to feel the pain, or, to realise something's not right -- tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if WR has broken every bone in his foot.

Seen this, mate?

Wayne Rooney's family at war for Everton v Man Utd FA Cup clash - Everton Banter - Join the debate with EFC fans, staff writers and club legends

"I have no problem with the fans' reaction," he said.
"I understand they were upset when I left and with the way it happened.
"When I was a fan, I felt exactly the same when players left.
"The stick I get when I am playing against them is just a bit of banter. I can still go out in Liverpool and get no hassle."

No hassle? Crying here.

Hes lying. If an Everton fan saw him, they would abuse him, if a rs fan saw him, they would abuse him. I bet he hasnt been "out" in Liverpool since his move. Granny humping ugly mosher.

I think Rooney's head is upside down -- chocker-block with divided loyalties.

When the Manc's give it large with that, Gary Neville is a r*d, he hates Scousers, and
Build a bonfire.

I'm thinking -- Hey Wayne, d'yer feel at home there, or what.

It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

And speaking of 'feeling at home' -- in this link (below), David Moyes says:-

However, it is the unsung veteran of the team, Phil Neville, whom Moyes credits with turning Everton's season with a crunching tackle on Cristiano Ronaldo during October's 1-1 draw against United at Goodison.

"That was someone trying to take ownership and leadership of the team and taking the responsibility to make something happen," insists the Everton manager, whose captain could lead out the team alongside his brother, United's Gary, at Wembley. "That can be with a tackle, it can be with a pass or someone scoring. But Phil Neville did it for us with a tackle that day. He's tried to take a lot of ownership for what goes on and he deserves a lot of praise for that. I think if you asked Phil Neville, he'll probably say that he's as much at home here, if not more so, than he ever was at Manchester United."

FA Cup: David Moyes says Everton can beat Manchester United | Football | The Guardian

Oh yeah, that is a photo' of Mike Riley giving David Moyes his marching orders.

Last edited:

I've seen the video, he was laughing and happily singing along with the rest of his team mates in a pub, i wasn't offended though, it just reaffirmed my suspicions regarding his lack of intelligence.

When the Manc's give it large with that, Gary Neville is a r*d, he hates Scousers, and
Build a bonfire.

Exactly . Spot on . Nailed it. Just how the fcuk can he play for them when they sing that and then smile when he scores for them ? Totally fcuked up

Good news IMO, I'd expect them to go:

Van der Sar
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Giggs Anderson Nani
Berbatov Tevez

Build a bonfire.

Oh yeah! Forgot about that! And his bird was chipping in too! ****!(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.