Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire situation now.

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 19.12.12.png

His changes - players and tactics - haven’t worked for him. He hasn’t been able to solve this himself. I don’t believe we are a ‘striker away’ from success.

A new manager will have an opportunity to hammer the reset button and start anew.

If that hasn’t worked by summer, then this squad stinks and we’ve recruited poorly.

He changed to 5 at the back.... that wasn't working... As expected as it hasn't worked all season.

Then tried to mitigate it by completely changing the formation and style of play at half time..

Mind boggling.

Thinking about it, if they sack him before Wednesday, a defeat against Chelsea for the interim manager wouldnt be a very good start.

My money is on a Wednesday night or Thursday morning sacking.

Plus it will be easier for him to get a flight home to Holland from a London airport on a week day.

Thinking about it, if they sack him before Wednesday, a defeat against Chelsea for the interim manager wouldnt be a very good start.

Plus it will be easier for him to get a flight home to Holland from a London airport on a week day.
and then after we lose it will be after Leicester, and then after Lyon,and then after Watford etc.....don't waste your money

He does go, then I think whoever comes in for the Chelsea game won’t have any expectation placed on them. For me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.