Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnies comments seem to support the general consensus that Mosh is gonna back EFC with serious transfer funds.

That message today was like nothing I've heard at Everton in the past 30 years.

Thanks for your efforts but this club is now operating in a different league.

Roberto Martinez believes that there is no better technical English player than Tom Cleverley, as Everton’s manager challenged the former Manchester United player to score the 10 goals a season that can make him “one of the most sensational players in Premier League history".

Ronald Koeman admits 'some Everton players know they have no future at the club'

Not an Everton manager some people say, im sorry, but as an Everton fan I want my manager to tell me the truth.

Well, one in particular. But like the village idiot, most take no notice and ignore him ;)

What I like about Koeman is that he very clearly demands high standards from his players and if they don't attain those high standards, his attitude is that they are not good enough

It's a very different mindset to the one we've been used to. It's a winning mentality.

That said, it will rub some players up the wrong way, undoubtedly and he won't bond with some players like El Loco seemed to do

His attitude I have zero problems with, I do expect him to start producing a brand of football which is a little more pleasing on the eye than what we saw in Nov/Dec though if we're handing him all this money to sign player with. I also expect us to be much closer to the top 6 (or in it) this time next season
I think top class players would like koeman's approach, certainly VVD, schnerderlein, mane etc. he improved all 3 players undoubtedly. Not only did they have the ability but also the mindset to improve and be the best they can. Koeman has looked at this squad and seen that many of these players don't possess one or both of these traits.

Unless he is shifting and replacing all the said players this month (highly unlikely) then I consider this a bad move by Koeman. It's alright us saying it as fans but we don't have a daily working relationship that needs maintaining. It stinks of the mess he created at Valencia.

It seems between him and Martinez we've gone from one extreme to the other.

He's just so convinced of how right he is that it's really hard to ignore sometimes.

Maybe it's like Inception where El Fraudo planted the idea into his head that he was Everton's salvation.......

giphy.gif

Unless he is shifting and replacing all the said players this month (highly unlikely) then I consider this a bad move by Koeman. It's alright us saying it as fans but we don't have a daily working relationship that needs maintaining. It stinks of the mess he created at Valencia.

Chill Rog.

We can afford to be ruthless.
We have needed a winning mentality for donkeys years and now we have it.

Let's celebrate.

Could be the like in Gibson, Deulofeu (going to AC Milan/Roma on loan) Kone, Garbutt, McAleny and Rodríguez. They won't play or play little minutes for the first team and are waiting to be sold so I see no problem about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.