Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My older brother were at the game the general tone was don't give this manager any money as the players likes of coleman looked like they did not want to play for him today - the whole team bar a few looked too much apathy among them sideways passing the main feature to a half a Leicester team who sat back until Everton scored!

Hopefully Ronald gets rid of these overpaid prima donnas if they don't want to play for him.

Sick to death of people defending this squad.

hes got the keane attitude about him where he looks at the players and thinks hes better than them all have a feeling alot of our players will be very angry with those comments today bascailly saying he doesnt rate them and wants replacements asap
Whatever you think of him as a manager he was far ,far better player than any of our lot ever will be. So on that he'd be entitled to have that attitude.

Most of the best managers were/are pretty low level pros themselves. They dont carry that arrogant attitude a top quality player can have....HK aside.

HK was everton through and through this upstart doesnt want to be here but we pay him a fortune he doesnt get this club in my opinion

My older brother were at the game the general tone was don't give this manager any money as the players likes of coleman looked like they did not want to play for him today - the whole team bar a few looked too much apathy among them sideways passing the main feature to a half a Leicester team who sat back until Everton scored!
They have looked like that for two and a half years to be fair, we blamed the last manager and now this one, players are crap end of, still not sure about Koeman but I think when you are still bringing on Kone and you thought you were going to be in charge of a massive project with new players of a better quality you would be a frustrated as he seemed today
You have to over pay for players at first just like city and Chelsea before them remember Lescot etc
If we have money spend it and make the statement that they talk about

Stop being so sensitive. Point was, they ran their socks into the ground in those games and statements like

"Players aren't playing for him"

Would've been laughed at.
I was reporting of what fans were saying around him ok not happy bunnies nor was he defence too slow - midfield too tippy tappy no threat till Geri came on!
Davis had a reasonable game Ross looked done in Barry was again so slow should have only played 45 mins etc!

Well, we wernt rinsed.

We turned off for a few minutes.

And his options from the bench were somewhat limited. Actually, options for the starting XI were as well.

The promises he was, I assume, made re players and that, need to be delivered. End of imo.
When do the excuses stop for him though roydo?

He;s serving up mostly muck and the season ended today. We can expect no greater than where we are now and I;d say we'll fail to hold that.

I'm not saying we all should be demanding his head, he clearly needs more time. But the gloves have t come off in terms of assessing HIM now. He's been here half a season. Patterns have emerged and weaknesses are apparent.

Let's stop pussyfooting round him. If he's failing on the job let's just agree he is and demand it gets better quickly if he he has more of his players in.

How have you come to that conclusion?

*we all know Dave is famous on RAWK

By watching us play.

He really doesn't have much of a track record and hasn't done anything special in his management career. Like I said, I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I wouldn't mind if he were sacked tomorrow. We're a club going places and we need a manager who reflects that, can't see Moshiri and Usmanov settling for mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.