Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, this sounds encouraging. I wanted to see him light a fire under the people doing the recruiting after our summer window, and it sounds as if he has done so. I suspect that if the club doesn't bring in a fair number of 1st teamers in Jan., there will be issues between RK and the club.

Yeah. It's "refreshing".
Yeah, should have said:

"I will get you champions league". Phenomenal.

Seriously how you can keep having a pop at a manager who has barely even started, but complain about agendas when most of us (rightly) wanted Roberto gone is beyond me.

Yeah, should have said:

"I will get you champions league". Phenomenal.

Seriously how you can keep having a pop at a manager who has barely even started, but complain about agendas when most of us (rightly) wanted Roberto gone is beyond me.
What Koeman said tonight re CL is almost exactly what Martinez said about it...only he didn't, Kenwright did.

Apart from that, spot on.

Let's not beat around the bush here. Koeman's actions have been accepted by many yet if these actions had come from Martinez, well he would have been slaughtered. Many say Koeman is just being honest. Really?

Lukaku in Koema's eyes it to good for the club he manages. Koeman showed little resistance in holding on to Stones, treated Osman and Hibbery in an awful disrespectful way and is humiliating Oumar Niasse even if he is awful.

Tactically he as got it wrong in several matches this season so far, left out the promising youngsters largely. I mean, where as Holgate gone? The list could run and run.

In a nutshell, in all my years being a staunch blue, I have never known us to have a manager who works three days a week, as no dealings with transfers, tells players they are to good to play for Everton and bigs up our most hated rivals. He alone is making us the "Small Club" that those over the park believe we already are.

I rest my case. Now you can all call me for everything. I will sleep well knowing how fantastic the club I support is and the loyalty I have shown for 44 years as I was born, not manufactured. It's a shame Ronald seems not to have caught the "Once Everton as touched you" feeling.

Let's not beat around the bush here. Koeman's actions have been accepted by many yet if these actions had come from Martinez, well he would have been slaughtered. Many say Koeman is just being honest. Really?

Lukaku in Koema's eyes it to good for the club he manages. Koeman showed little resistance in holding on to Stones, treated Osman and Hibbery in an awful disrespectful way and is humiliating Oumar Niasse even if he is awful.

Tactically he as got it wrong in several matches this season so far, left out the promising youngsters largely. I mean, where as Holgate gone? The list could run and run.

In a nutshell, in all my years being a staunch blue, I have never known us to have a manager who works three days a week, as no dealings with transfers, tells players they are to good to play for Everton and bigs up our most hated rivals. He alone is making us the "Small Club" that those over the park believe we already are.

I rest my case. Now you can all call me for everything. I will sleep well knowing how fantastic the club I support is and the loyalty I have shown for 44 years as I was born, not manufactured. It's a shame Ronald seems not to have caught the "Once Everton as touched you" feeling.

Merged with existing thread mate

Status
Not open for further replies.