Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually very smart by Lukaku as well to secure a financial livelihood (and no doubt we will pay him very well here). He will stand out more here, and there will be much less pressure on him to develop. Not having all of the egos to deal with will also work wonders for him. If he went to one of the currently 'elite' teams, he would face astronomical expectations. You also don't know which locker room you would walk into. He enjoys his teammates and he enjoys playing here. If we struggle next year, I think we will honor his wish to leave for European football.

Stan is long gone.

Jim White, now hosting their flagship mid morning programme, is anything but "anti-Everton".

And Mike Parry might be a big mouthed oaf but he is a True Blue and doesn't hide it on the TS airwaves.

Paul Hawksbee is always very sympathetic to Everton.

What Durham did yesterday is his stock in trade.....pick a club, say sommat outrageous and get people to phone in.

Yesterday he just happened to take a break from winding up Arsenal fans by riling us up lol

Whichever show Ray Stubbs hosts is generally pretty fair to us as well

It's just the shock jock numpties who cause us any bother on there

Fantastic news if it happens, and very surprising too. I thought he'd agitate for a move to a B-tier Champs League club like PSG, but he seems to have made a common sense decision to continue developing under little stress here and earn the proper move.

Basically he's doing what John Stones should have done, because if he'd have turned away City he'd be looking at Barcelona now I reckon.

To keep Rom in summer 2017 we've had to show big ambition and massive improvements this season..

To keep him in summer 2018 we have to get top 4..

To keep him in summer 2019 we have to be champions or at least contenders with an FA cup win or something..

Fantastic news if it happens, and very surprising too. I thought he'd agitate for a move to a B-tier Champs League club like PSG, but he seems to have made a common sense decision to continue developing under little stress here and earn the proper move.

Basically he's doing what John Stones should have done, because if he'd have turned away City he'd be looking at Barcelona now I reckon.

Fully agree.
Seriously John, what were you thinking.
Ron would have got way more out of him than his current output.

Status
Not open for further replies.