Robertos ( Hypothetical) Next Club ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me sad reading the tone of some of the responses here

He's a nice guy with ambition and good intentions. He has proved that he is out of his depth as far as delivering on our expectation levels and he needs to go now, but I hope he gets a decent job and is successful elsewhere

We might have won nothing, but his first season here was my most enjoyable as an adult Evertonian (I'm 35), Ok so it's all gone backwards from there but I'll retain some fond memories when he leaves (Wolfsburg away anyone? What a few days that was).

I'd like him to get a job where expectation levels are lower but he can have a bit of time to right the wrongs he made here - Swansea, Villa, Sunderland, etc
C'mon!
He need to go.
I don't think anyone is Holding the good times we had against him, but that is not the issue here, is it.

I can relate to the fustration that people on here have. It is because he is still in the manager seat, that people is critisizing him, but if he brought results to the table, it would not be soo drastic.

Think about it! If he stay, and the top players leave, because he is in charge, then what? My concern is that we end up in the Championship, after next season.

That is the premesis, and Martinez need to resign. Otherwise he have it comming.

If we got a worldclass manager, perhaps we can hold on to some of the key players, that otherwise would leave. That is what is at steak here.

If he insist on staying, then he must already know that it rub us the wrong way.
Perhaps he should then, find somewhere that can offer him a Peace of mind, because it is not going to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.