Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. And if he does come back, Im done with Everton as there is just no way I want to follow a club who continue to make the same mistakes, time and time again, have absolutely zero ambition and are run by a bunch of clueless morons. Hmmmmm......should have packed in a long time ago shouldnt I?

Not seen the job he’s done at -21 derby with 7 players to start the season ? Thought not

Yes I have actually, so your wrong there of course. But to me, that does not qualify him to take on our job. Plus, his 7 players are probably better than our entire squad!

With some panic over Martinez, perhaps it's Kenwrights backhanded way of making sure either Rooney or Duncan gets the job, and then likely the former.

don't know if this has already been posted, but, Victor Anichibe has said that Everton appointing Martinez would be a joke and he said that the club would be as toxic as it was under Benitez. i wonder what he knows.

It's hard not to go into a foul mouth tirade when speaking about Roberto coming back.

This is the bloke who had Wigan conceding 60/70 goals a season for multiple seasons and he never got close to sorting it out. 39 goals in his first league campaign here, then 50 and 55 in his final season. There is a distinct pattern we can draw from that here.

It can also be seen whilst he has been manager of Belgium too, just look at this result

This is my greatest worry. We've got a downtrodden and leaky defence, and Martinez is not the person to come in and make us competent at the back.

We're not going to out score teams either, so we need to be solid and start digging in and getting those victories.

No. And if he does come back, Im done with Everton as there is just no way I want to follow a club who continue to make the same mistakes, time and time again, have absolutely zero ambition and are run by a bunch of clueless morons. Hmmmmm......should have packed in a long time ago shouldnt I?
None of us want to follow Everton!

The more I hear of Everton supposed interest the more I just cannot believe it. It's beyond a joke. He can't even get a tune out of the best team in the world. Anyone of us on here could manage Belgium. He's getting massive amounts of money under false pretences.

A simple yes or no question. Thank you for voting fellow blues. Time to express your view to the board.

Reminders:-

The stats

The winning rates
View attachment 152272

He took the club to court
It's a very simple NO from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.