2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget what the likes of Kenwright, DBB and Moshiri have done to this club, remember this message from a player that truly seemed to love us the next time their incompetence is brought up and remind yourself that they did this entirely by their own doing.

He will never find the same love and affection at spurs no matter how hard he try.

It is the day i realice we are small club. Sell our best player to a team that we for 8 years ago was on level with. Now they Come cherry picking the one World class player we had. The diferense to us and tottenham is that they told Manchester City to f off last year becouse thay have ambisions. Think our ambisions is not to go down and that makes me Sad.

It is the day i realice we are small club. Sell our best player to a team that we for 8 years ago was on level with. Now they Come cherry picking the one World class player we had. The diferense to us and tottenham is that they told Manchester City to f off last year becouse thay have ambisions. Think our ambisions is not to go down and that makes me Sad.
World class lol

love the guy but got a funny feeling he'll be back on loan in 2 years time because he isn't getting the playing time.

He was the best player at Everton, bit maybe you think the way to get better is selling them. But I think that is 2 step back.
The best player at Everton does not equal world class.

It is a step back but we could easily take multiple steps forward now. We probably won't but still

Very sad to see him go, it's very rare that you get a player from overseas with no prior connection to the club that by the time they leave they are as much an Evertonian as the people who've never known any different. His popcorning of the RS was just the icing on the cake, and I hope he carries that on for the rest of his career.

For what it's worth, I don't think Richarlison is a great player. He has far too many technical deficiencies for me to consider him as such, but his workrate, love for the club and never-say-die attitude are certainly qualities themselves and we will certainly miss him for those. He hated seeing Everton lose as much as the rest of us, a quality far too uncommon in our dressing room.

Where we go from here is anybody's guess, it remains to be seen whether we'll even have enough wiggle room to reinvest the full amount but if we do, it is possible that we emerge stronger from this. It just depends if the many painful lessons learned in the last six-years have been full understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.