2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped being sad about players leaving long ago.

The lads biggest achievement for us was finishing 8th.

See yer mate. £60m is good money for him.

Yeah, don't think i've cared about anyone since Arteta. realised from that, that there is no point really.

Honestly think he'll struggle to start games for them. He's going to be spending a lot of time on the bench i reckon coming on for ten minute cameos.
I don't see the tightest chairman in the league splashing out 60mil and i think its their record signing on a player who wont be starting most weeks.

I agree as i don't know where he fits in but he will be shoehorned somewhere.

I don't see the tightest chairman in the league splashing out 60mil and i think its their record signing on a player who wont be starting most weeks.

I agree as i don't know where he fits in but he will be shoehorned somewhere.
I know what you're saying but only one bloke will be picking the team there and its conte and i don't see Richy as being better than their existing front line. Time will tell though.

Reactions: JLW

Can’t begrudge him for the move and unlike some players we’ve had, didn’t hide in games and was always involved, even when he wasn’t having great games and of course his commitment to the cause towards the end of the season, kept us up.

i think under a top class manager like Conte who wont take no rubbish, Richarlison will really show what a great player he is. He helped keep us up but should of been playing like that every game not just the last few!

Status
Not open for further replies.