2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s gone, it’s a shame but it’s not the end of the world. Never thought him and DCL hit it off, he was a bit of a maverick, missed quite a few chances and was often caught offside. Oh and Ancelotti always subbed him off.. I definitely preferred the man to the footballer and £60mill is good money. He was a team player in the sense of work rate but I never felt he built partnerships with anyone on the pitch (ala baines/pienaar). Good luck to him, but I hope his replacement plays with his head up a bit more..

onwards

I’ve always felt that whit him around the team was never really going to function properly. Not sure why but as good as he is and as hard as he tries its felt like a bit of a situation where the team has always had to fit around him and has never been able to. Carlo had success because he didn’t do that and out personalitied him if that’s a word.

So I think this will be good for the club, you can say we’ve lost our best player but sometimes that can make a team stronger. I just hope Frank can give the team some balance because it hasn’t had that consistently for a long time.

Hands up I didn't want him when we signed him. He was enfuriating with his gamesmanship. I'm sad he's gone.

We must recruit well from this (this is by far the biggest concern).

Status
Not open for further replies.