2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the older generation where Ball left, my generation where Rooney left, I guess there's loads of younger fans who'll be gutted when he leaves.

We've been so crap for such a long time that I'm not surprised he sees Spurs as a step up and a big step at that.

We've just got to stick together as fans and get behind the manager and whatever team we end up with and hope that pulls us through another difficult period.
Sad day when Rooney left and basically the same thing as now to “save the club” but he went to United and 10 league titles? Richy will win 0 with Spurs

With him going im sure we are going to play differently and I’ll be happy with that as our playing style is atrociou and fo the past few years Richy has been part of that.

That's been my main criticism of him and I've always been open about that. I've found his ball retention and link up play absolutely woeful in the main and his finishing is hit and miss and that's me being kind.

BUT

Workrate, heart and desire and willingness to get on the end of things I won't question. He's been top notch in those departments and I'll wish the fella well (except against us) as and when he leaves.

Well if he was we would have someone who ran a football club efficiently and ruthlessly. I bet we would have had much more success then with Kenwright.

Instead we have Kenwright telling us “we have had good times”.

People clap him for doing nothing with the club for 20 years.

Levy is an absolute horror, but Kenwright is nothing compare to him when it comes to running a football club.
Kenwright holding Everton back since 99

Well if he was we would have someone who ran a football club efficiently and ruthlessly. I bet we would have had much more success then with Kenwright.

Instead we have Kenwright telling us “we have had good times”.

People clap him for doing nothing with the club for 20 years.

Levy is an absolute horror, but Kenwright is nothing compare to him when it comes to running a football club.
What have they won under Levy? Very little runner up in the CL and second in the league because they bottled it and Leicester won, they are not tha5 good and fluke 4 th due to many other teams having terrible seasons. Moshiri would have been ok if he had proper advise unfortunately he hasn’t, but still I’d rather him and kenwright than Levy.

What have they won under Levy? Very little runner up in the CL and second in the league because they bottled it and Leicester won, they are not tha5 good and fluke 4 th due to many other teams having terrible seasons. Moshiri would have been ok if he had proper advise unfortunately he hasn’t, but still I’d rather him and kenwright than Levy.
Arsenal had 3 games in hand on Spurs and lost all 3

Rather kenwright then levy.
I'd rather aids then Kenwright

Sad day when Rooney left and basically the same thing as now to “save the club” but he went to United and 10 league titles? Richy will win 0 with Spurs
Richy leaving isn’t in the same league as Rooney moving or even Lukaku, Richy is a decent player but those 2 were much much better for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.