2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The face of Spurs, I’m glad he ain’t the face of Everton.

We have the good times.

BK.jpg

Tbh Im going to just try and ignore the rest, I personally think Lampard will build a good team.
If we where selling him to Real Madrid or PSG, or even City or the RS, but Spurs? They are slightly better then us but not by much. They could of easy been where we are if they hadn’t sacked Nuno. For Richy it’s a side step

Sky saying within 24h

Just like the older generation where Ball left, my generation where Rooney left, I guess there's loads of younger fans who'll be gutted when he leaves.

We've been so crap for such a long time that I'm not surprised he sees Spurs as a step up and a big step at that.

We've just got to stick together as fans and get behind the manager and whatever team we end up with and hope that pulls us through another difficult period.

If we where selling him to Real Madrid or PSG, or even City or the RS, but Spurs? They are slightly better then us but not by much. They could of easy been where we are if they hadn’t sacked Nuno. For Richy it’s a side step
Well that’s up to him, Imo the move shows he’s got little ambition let him get on with it and let’s hope Frank can use the money and get us playin* decent football because even with Richy our football was poor, not totally his fault but he has been part of it.

The face of Spurs, I’m glad he ain’t the face of Everton.

Well if he was we would have someone who ran a football club efficiently and ruthlessly. I bet we would have had much more success then with Kenwright.

Instead we have Kenwright telling us “we have had good times”.

People clap him for doing nothing with the club for 20 years.

Levy is an absolute horror, but Kenwright is nothing compare to him when it comes to running a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.