2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa such a big club they’ve other clubs fans on their forums saying they’re bigger than them…

Hold on…

If you asked 100 fans in the country, who was the bigger club out of Aston Villa and Everton, what do you think the response would be? I'd estimate 70/30 in favour of Villa and again, I mean that with no disrespect.

We've been signing a few Brazilians lately. I think you overestimate how good Richarlison is and our spending power. I don't think we're in for him, but if we were, I think we'd have a good chance of getting him.
You can't even sell your away end lol lol lol

If you asked 100 fans in the country, who was the bigger club out of Aston Villa and Everton, what do you think the response would be? I'd estimate 70/30 in favour of Villa and again, I mean that with no disrespect.

We've been signing a few Brazilians lately. I think you overestimate how good Richarlison is and our spending power. I don't think we're in for him, but if we were, I think we'd have a good chance of getting him.
This has to be a joke right??

We also got £75 million for Lukaku, £50 million for Stones, £30 million for Gana, £18 million for Lookman amongst other sales yet have losses of over £300 million in 3 years and thats with cooked sponsers from our owners (prior to the Ukraine issue).

I think you are slightly naive as to how quickly your accounts can change adding 4-5 players every season to the books on £100k+ a week contracts and £30+ million outlays.

FFP is designed to keep clubs like us outside of the top 4 you'll quickly realise that in 18-24 months time if Slippy doesn't have you top 4 and talk of needing to loan players you can't sell due to their age to be able to manoeuvre in the market begins.

We've been there.
I know we have to be very careful of FFP. I expect (hope) that as Purslow was on the committee that came up with the FFP rules he may understand how best to manage them as Villa CEO. But we do have a few years before it is a worry as the club's accounts are very healthy and we need to continue to sell players each season.

We also got £75 million for Lukaku, £50 million for Stones, £30 million for Gana, £18 million for Lookman amongst other sales yet have losses of over £300 million in 3 years and thats with cooked sponsers from our owners (prior to the Ukraine issue).

I think you are slightly naive as to how quickly your accounts can change adding 4-5 players every season to the books on £100k+ a week contracts and £30+ million outlays.

FFP is designed to keep clubs like us outside of the top 4 you'll quickly realise that in 18-24 months time if Slippy doesn't have you top 4 and talk of needing to loan players you can't sell due to their age to be able to manoeuvre in the market begins.

We've been there.

Well yes that’s because all of these sales were over 3 years ago????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well yes that’s because all of these sales were over 3 years ago????

I think thats the point. After that, we stacked up a raft of older/over priced/over paid players, and ended up stuck. Cos we couldnt do what we did do.

This is laughable.
What have you done since 1981? You make our record look good. Nothing either side can be proud of but we've always been a Premier League team and have generally held our own in the top half.
I like Villa - always have - but you're on a par with the barcodes for delusions of grandeur.

Status
Not open for further replies.