2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think he was Maradona some of the posts in here. I like the guy and love that he seems to love us back but come on he's not an elite player, nobody is irreplaceable. He doesn't score as many as he should and his assists are just not there.

However he's one of our better lads but that's not hard, I'd prefer others to go before Richy but if he wants to go so be it.

I suppose he has to go, I mean he falls over so easily if he’s here when we move to our new home on the dock there will be some games he will never get up with the coastal breezes.

I dont care how much he trolls our rivals, what a stupid thing to laud a professional footballer for, if we want that hire a decent stand up comedian for £50 a week and let him rip them a new one. I wouldn’t mind if he had us dripping in medals and trophies but he’s won [Poor language removed] all, it’s embarrassing. Shut your mouth and do your talking on the pitch.

One of the reasons we sit at the bottom of the rest is because we applaud this kind of failure. He’s been [Poor language removed] all season until near the end when he’s shown up a bit to get a move away.

Take the cash and invest it in some hungry talent with a decent work ethic and ban them from social media. Kick out any rubbish that think not working hard can be replaced by trying to cosy up to the idiot side of our fan base.
Cretin. That is all.

You'd think he was Maradona some of the posts in here. I like the guy and love that he seems to love us back but come on he's not an elite player, nobody is irreplaceable. He doesn't score as many as he should and his assists are just not there.

However he's one of our better lads but that's not hard, I'd prefer others to go before Richy but if he wants to go so be it.
Definitely where I am with it. I’d sell him before DCL for sure, a big #9 is much harder to come by and despite his decent finishing I’ve never been sure on Rich’s best position. Works bloody hard and loves the club which goes a long way though.

Big sale would allow us to buy 2-3 very good new players which we badly need in other areas, and a replacement of sorts. It’s how we need to operate if we’re to get out of this FFP nightmare.

Swaps are probably impossible now with ffp, or at least they are not viable.
Barça used "swap deals" with over inflated valuations to delay the effects of FFP (Arthur and Pjanic, Cilessen and Neto). You book the inflated incoming fee this year and spread the outlay over the contract. I don't know if this has been clamped down on yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.