2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSG were linked by our fans because Neymar liked a few of his Instagram posts once. The only club that’s ever actually shown an interest was Barcelona about 3 years ago and we could’ve sold him for £80m at that time.

….ah ok. Regardless, I expect top sides to be interested in him.

…I disagree but time will tell.
I know we already established with Doucoure that you and I have very different ideas about what a 'top' player is, but I'm surprised you think his goal record over the last two years is going to attract a big offer.

Saying that, I could see him at Atletico.

PSG were linked by our fans because Neymar liked a few of his Instagram posts once. The only club that’s ever actually shown an interest was Barcelona about 3 years ago and we could’ve sold him for £80m at that time.
I'm sure that story Barcelona was a load of Sky Sports News bollocks as well.

Richarlison has to be sold in the summer to help fund our rebuild. I am very nervous at this point though that either clubs won't be interested or we won't get anything like the money we thought we'd get at one point in time.

His technical ability is unfathomably poor. Surely other clubs are watching this?

He snatches badly at chances. Maybe it's pressure of our situation but we need him to take a deep breath and show composure when it falls to him.

I think thats all it is.

We need more of our players to care more about the situation, but this is the flipside. He looked utterly distraught after the relatively easy headed chance he had, and he needs to have a cooler head.

He needs us to get out of this crap situation and stay up, hopefully with more of his goals helping us, then get a proper rest in the summer for the first time in a couple years and i am sure if he hasnt moved on we will be looking at the better version of him on a more regular basis

Be arsed sticking the boot in on players who are actually trying but are just not hitting high standards

I'm sure that story Barcelona was a load of Sky Sports News bollocks as well.

Richarlison has to be sold in the summer to help fund our rebuild. I am very nervous at this point though that either clubs won't be interested or we won't get anything like the money we thought we'd get at one point in time.

His technical ability is unfathomably poor. Surely other clubs are watching this?

Our fans are notorious for having far too high an opinion of our own players at times.

Those misses are a mentality issue, much like a lot of our issues at the moment. Hes snatching at chances cause he knows how much is riding on it.
With the first half opportunity, he used the wrong foot, which in the situation (a lot of space) is pretty inexcusable and I'm usually a big advocate of the lad.

Sadly, we're relying on a player who is not and out-and-out strikers as we're unlikely to get goals from elsewhere either through injury or being poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.