2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the best player in the PL outside of the European places and Brazil's starting striker.

He'd get in any squad in the league, even if he wouldn't start for a few.

He could win the World Cup this year and even get the golden boot. He's selling himself short playing in a struggling team.
He doesn’t start for Brazil. There are at least a dozen players for clubs outside the European places who are better than Richarlison.

Stay on your feet lad. Its getting tedious your constant falling down on contact and we're getting nothing from it. Learn from Antonio today how he battled continuously in 1v1 situations and brought his midfield runners into play and then moved to get it back. You feel a little contact and fall down and then rub the back of your head........I mean all the time. Your act is getting old now and you can see how the opposition players react that they all know you're faking.
We're playing for our Premier League lives and now is the time for honest players to step up, dig deep and get the job done. If you cant do that let the gaffa know so he can get Gordon on as regardless of talent, he will play with intensity and integrity!

He's the best player in the PL outside of the European places and Brazil's starting striker.

He'd get in any squad in the league, even if he wouldn't start for a few.

He could win the World Cup this year and even get the golden boot. He's selling himself short playing in a struggling team.

Sweet Jesus … I thought zaha was the “ best outside the top six” ?

Siggy had that label for a while before we signed him …

He’s bang average , 90% of our squad is turbo gash… that’s why we are where we are

Sweet Jesus … I thought zaha was the “ best outside the top six” ?

Siggy had that label for a while before we signed him …

He’s bang average , 90% of our squad is turbo gash… that’s why we are where we are
It's crazy isn't it, just looking at which teams are out of the top 6 you could make a pretty impressive list of players, probably starting with Ronaldo.

Be buzzing if we were battling for that right now
We are in no position to be worrying about stuff like that, this squad can't even cope with basic league games let alone european matches on top of that, you have seen the general fitness level of our players i take it?

Maybe one day though.

We are in no position to be worrying about stuff like that, this squad can't even cope with basic league games let alone european matches on top of that, you have seen the general fitness level of our players i take it?

Maybe one day though.
Yeah I'm fully aware of all that. But if we were competing for that, we would be in an entirely different situation as we are now.

That was kind of my point, you said noone cares about it. But actually, I'd rather be fighting for that than where we are. Wouldn't you?

Yeah I'm fully aware of all that. But if we were competing for that, we would be in an entirely different situation as we are now.

That was kind of my point, you said noone cares about it. But actually, I'd rather be fighting for that than where we are. Wouldn't you?
I'm only interested if and when we have a squad to actually make a go of something like that and we are a long way from that at the moment. As far as nobody caring, well maybe that is a bit of a stretch, but only when we are ready for it.

Stay on your feet lad. Its getting tedious your constant falling down on contact and we're getting nothing from it. Learn from Antonio today how he battled continuously in 1v1 situations and brought his midfield runners into play and then moved to get it back. You feel a little contact and fall down and then rub the back of your head........I mean all the time. Your act is getting old now and you can see how the opposition players react that they all know you're faking.
We're playing for our Premier League lives and now is the time for honest players to step up, dig deep and get the job done. If you cant do that let the gaffa know so he can get Gordon on as regardless of talent, he will play with intensity and integrity!
Antonio dove several times?

Status
Not open for further replies.