2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a young man that hails from halfway accross the world thats a fantastic attitude to this club and the fans , hope he stays all the way through his peak years.

Very talented lad that actually loves being here .....so refreshing.
Does anyone believe anything a footballer says these days? Only this year we had Carlo saying how much he was looking forward to leading us into the new stadium. I’ll be delighted if Richarlison proves me wrong mind you.

Does anyone believe anything a footballer says these days? Only this year we had Carlo saying how much he was looking forward to leading us into the new stadium. I’ll be delighted if Richarlison proves me wrong mind you.
I think he is more genuine than most. Where his heart on his sleeve and never hides on the pitch. He is a massive plus tomorrow and will give Townsend and Gray more space to Operate.

I think he is more genuine than most. Where his heart on his sleeve and never hides on the pitch. He is a massive plus tomorrow and will give Townsend and Gray more space to Operate.
Agreed, the lad gives 100% every game for Everton and Brazil equally, can never fault his effort.
If he moves to a team challenging for trophies then it’s because he’s earned it, not because he’s thrown his toys out the pram, but until then I fully believe he’ll continue to give us everything.

Had a nice rest from his Brazil exertions now? He's agreeing to play tomorrow is he?

That's good of him.

He cant get sold quick enough for me. Get £90M for him and invest in players who put Everton first.

I do actually believe him here. But he hasn’t said he will 100% stay forever. Basically just said he will do everything for us while he is an Everton player and hopes he can become a legend here.

To be honest, would anyone begrudge him if a bigger team came in for him with a good offer and he left? I wouldn’t. But I believe him that he will give his all while he is an Everton player. And that’s all we can ask. It’s more than a good few players have given us over the last few years

He got injured by a very poor challenge by a Burnley defender. What's that got to do with Brazil Dave?
Injured? Played on the rest of that game.

No way he was injured that long.

He was taking the piss IMO. No doubt his agent has told him to get his breathe back on Everton's time and stay injury free for the big move for him this summer.

Nice of him to declare his willingness to play after his 6 week holiday.

Injured? Played on the rest of that game.

No way he was injured that long.

He was taking the piss IMO. No doubt his agent has told him to get his breathe back on Everton's time and stay injury free for the big move for him this summer.

Nice of him to declare his willingness to play after his 6 week holiday.

So you're saying he faked an injury?

I must have imagined that tackle. Maybe it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.