2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you're saying...

But your behavior was that of a fool, if your posts were resembling this I would have never said anything...

Instead you were telling a poster, who I think us actually one of the better ones just dumb one liners like "grow some more braincells"

And his thing wasn't even about them getting along or not, it was that he essentially thinks richarlison is a finished product and not good enough for us.

Which again I disagree with. But to each their own, at least I could see where he's coming from
I’ve no idea what you were reading, but it’s not what I wrote.

I told a guy I didn’t mind if he didn’t agree with me. That’s it. He even liked the post.

Depends whether or not they actually planned to spend all that money on Mbappe or if it was PR to show how much they want him, so they get him on a free.

I don't see us selling Richarlison with under 11 hours to go.
I know mate, more trying to get a bite from the bedwetters. I wouldn't actually mind selling him for a good price, especially if it enabled us to strengthen other areas, but like you say, much too late now.

I know mate, more trying to get a bite from the bedwetters. I wouldn't actually mind selling him for a good price, especially if it enabled us to strengthen other areas, but like you say, much too late now.

I do think he will leave next summer, but that gives us time to plan and move forward. There will be no excuse not to be organised in advance.

Richarlison has plenty of critics here and he's moody, but he loves playing football and he wouldn't down tools in one of his
hissy fits. He will always give his best and I want him to stay.

I do think he will leave next summer, but that gives us time to plan and move forward. There will be no excuse not to be organised in advance.
You could very well be correct about Richie moving on next Summer, but to think, even for a second, that this club will utilise the time for forward thinking makes me think that you need to up your meds.
I have always admired your reasoning over a plethora of matters, but unless you have inside that Brands is going, I have no idea where this fantasy of yours has come from. I mean, we have been screaming for a RB ever since the terrible injury to Seamus, and that was almost five years ago.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sixty Grand the last permanent right back we signed?
That's the kind of planning Everton do, especially with DOF, or to quote @Joey66, more of a DOH, with the track record of Brands, so I am not overly optimistic.

You could very well be correct about Richie moving on next Summer, but to think, even for a second, that this club will utilise the time for forward thinking makes me think that you need to up your meds.
I have always admired your reasoning over a plethora of matters, but unless you have inside that Brands is going, I have no idea where this fantasy of yours has come from. I mean, we have been screaming for a RB ever since the terrible injury to Seamus, and that was almost five years ago.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sixty Grand the last permanent right back we signed?
That's the kind of planning Everton do, especially with DOF, or to quote @Joey66, more of a DOH, with the track record of Brands, so I am not overly optimistic.
We signed Sidibe on a loan. I think we had Lucas Neill on a free for a season as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.