2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper worrying Ornstein saying sources close to the club believe there’s a good chance of it happening, and that they feel it’s unlikely they’ll get more than £51m. Shows how dreadful we’ve been in the market that we’re reduced to this.

We can’t spend a penny really until we make a big sale and that frugal bellend Levy knows it, it’s a horrid position where I can see us taking the money and running. Should be £60m minimum, especially to a prem rival. Think he’d flop massively there by the way. The only good news is, we wouldn’t be under pressure to sell anyone else. The bad news is we’ll probably end up giving it them all back for Winks and the Alli clauses.

Playing in London, one of the best stadiums around, for one of the best coaches in the world, where he will play Champions League Football with last years Golden Boot winner and arguably the greatest CF in the world. Makes sense to me.
Forgot to mention Conte too. Edit- lol saw you did

All valid points. I hear you. Guess it's now or never for spurs. If they smart maybe they can cement their position in top 4.

But also I really don't like Levy. Spineless Dictator and he is really due one. Don't mind spurs team. But any encounter with levy and you come off rinsed. Drives me mad. I also really like richy and would want better for him.

Proper worrying Ornstein saying sources close to the club believe there’s a good chance of it happening, and that they feel it’s unlikely they’ll get more than £51m. Shows how dreadful we’ve been in the market that we’re reduced to this.

We can’t spend a penny really until we make a big sale and that frugal bellend Levy knows it, it’s a horrid position where I can see us taking the money and running. Should be £60m minimum, especially to a prem rival. Think he’d flop massively there by the way. The only good news is, we wouldn’t be under pressure to sell anyone else. The bad news is we’ll probably end up giving it them all back for Winks and the Alli clauses.
Why would club sources be telling anyone they don't think we can get more money for him. Is that mot very unprofessional, and extremely amateurish and small time

Wrong

& very wrong

We are not skint , we are hamstrung in ways to spend due to FFP/ Prem Sustainabilty rules.
Moshiri has never backed away from spending his money & would continue but for those rules.

Never EVER has Richy made out he is desperate to leave.

And no way this would affect his market price.

Stop talking nonsense
Agreed - “skint” was oversimplifying matters. To clarify:

Everyone knows we need to get cash in, in order to be able to spend on squad upgrades. Better?

Richy clearly loves the club and so, one would assume out of respect, he hasn’t said as much publicly yet. I think only the most deluded would think he wants to stay, though.

I will absolutely NOT stop talking nonsense.

£60million and he goes with my blessing. Considering his scoring record in the prem, his cemented role in the Brazil squad and his age all means he could go for more if we weren't so screwed financially but it is what it is. Spurs seems a bit of a weird one, but they have CL football so that's probably enough to persuade him. Love him playing for us though, will be sad to see him leave but he's earned the chance to do it on a higher level. WHat we can't do is just roll over for Spurs' standard lowballing, they truly are the pests in the market.

If this is true then I despair; we could pay them 40m for F Dele Ali and we receive 51M from them for Richarlison.

WTF?

I would tell that MF Levy to F off!
If we end up paying £40m for Dele then we will be in the Champions League and he would have been worth every penny if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.