2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to his sulking, throwing himself to the floor ways of a few seasons ago but with added levels of absolute atrocious passing, 1st touch, shooting thrown in.

He needs a long rest, a kick up the ass or something as he looks like a League 2 player with an attitude problem

I haven't read back but as always I'm sure people will be crying. Any blue giving Carlos down the banks can do one.

Doesn't work with DCL as a two.

Good header which forces a good stop, wonderful ball in over the top and he showed no composure and 2nd half like the rest of the team nothing of note again.

He is a easy target as he plays how his mood is. At times this season, he has needed to be dropped but no options, he is automatically first choice.

I remember when Lukaku went through a period of being crap, can't remember if it was brown shoes or jug head, but the manager gave him a spell on the bench and it seemed to be like a reset button for the bad form. Richy needs/needed that, but without any competition for his place he's continued to stink the gaff out and we've suffered for it.
Meanwhile, the only player he might have had for competition at the start of the season, Kean, has scored a nice number of goals for PSG instead. Just utterly crazy decisions being made at the top.

Can't work out what's happened to him this season. Looks like he's lost a yard of pace, never takes anyone on anymore. He's far from the biggest problem with the team but that doesn't mean it's not A problem we need to sort.

Consistently inconsistent. Good player but possibly not as good as he thinks he is.
Never a striker, and while I agree that he's a good player, I don't understand why it seems to be a given that he's going to end up at a top side.

Could see him under a Conte or Simeone, but he's hardly the most technically gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.