2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the players should try as hard as Rico, there is no excuse for the lack of effort from a few. He actually closes down players, instead of watching them run free. A class act, who we need to build around. We looked so much better with him back, without him we are poor. We are terrible at defending, but when he plays, we can be great in attack. Build around him Carlo, he is becoming a top player.

Get in Europe and make a couple of really big signings and there’s a slim chance he stays but the lad could be playing for an actual title winning team, not just champion league qualifying.

He’s Bayern, Barca, Real, Juve quality rather than Dortmund, Atlético, Napoli quality. He’s the starting striker for the Brazil national team lol

Not at the price tag that we will ask which gives us an advantage.

Madrid are after Mbappe and already have Hazard.

Bayern have a structured spending policy. They won't break it and certainly not for Richarlison.

Barcelona have Ansu Fatti at the same position. They are broke but they are so fiscally irresponsible that I might see them make the move somehow.

Liverpool have their front 4

Juve is also broke after spending on Cristiano and his ridiculous wages

The EPL clubs will be our biggest challenge. The Manchester clubs for sure.

But luckily he is not scoring much. Not many clubs will pay 100 million for an attacking player that is not scoring much.

He is much more important for us than he would be for other clubs because of our lack of pace, dribbling, energy, work rate, etc.

But big clubs expect goals for 100 million.

So I selfishly hope he doesn't go on a crazy scoring run. He is invaluable to us.

He'll be another in a long line of players to leave whilst the fans blab on about 5 year projects and patience.

Rooney
Lescott
Arteta
Fellaini
Lukaku
Barkley
Gana

Rinse and repeat whilst Everton continue to flounder.

Still expect him to get plus 10 goals this season... it’s the one thing I felt he developed last year but hasn’t fallen for him yet... too good not to eventually sooner rather than later

This lad is class isn't he. Just needs to add goals to his game. Difficult to ask him to play with such ferocious intensity one minute, and then to cool himself and stay calm in front of net the next. Being able to temper that will come with age.

This lad is class isn't he. Just needs to add goals to his game. Difficult to ask him to play with such ferocious intensity one minute, and then to cool himself and stay calm in front of net the next. Being able to temper that will come with age.

Thing is this is the first time in his Everton career that he's shown any profligacy in front of goal.

He needs a goal from open play in the league. Once he gets one they'll keep rolling.

Not at the price tag that we will ask which gives us an advantage.

Madrid are after Mbappe and already have Hazard.

Bayern have a structured spending policy. They won't break it and certainly not for Richarlison.

Barcelona have Ansu Fatti at the same position. They are broke but they are so fiscally irresponsible that I might see them make the move somehow.

Liverpool have their front 4

Juve is also broke after spending on Cristiano and his ridiculous wages

The EPL clubs will be our biggest challenge. The Manchester clubs for sure.

But luckily he is not scoring much. Not many clubs will pay 100 million for an attacking player that is not scoring much.

He is much more important for us than he would be for other clubs because of our lack of pace, dribbling, energy, work rate, etc.

But big clubs expect goals for 100 million.

So I selfishly hope he doesn't go on a crazy scoring run. He is invaluable to us.

I mean if he goes on a crazy scoring run that's going to help us be better and therefore make sure he's not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.