2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure he is gone if he is not scoring.

He is an absolute beast of a footballer. Crucial to us.

But a top club wants goals when looking at fees of 80 million plus for attacking players.

And we are not and should not sell him for anything less than 80 million.

Worth 100m minimum right now, and his value is only going up

Worth 100m minimum right now, and his value is only going up

Yes but after covid times....I don't see anyone coughing 100 million if the goals are not there

So I think his draught is actually working on our favor. We got plenty of goals in us. We need everything else he offers

I think it makes sense for him to stay another year at least. We're building a serious team and he can achieve a lot here. Ancelotti is here to win, make no mistake about it. Massive clubs aren't always as great they appear to be either, just ask James.
He won't wait forever, He'll be 24 next year and could quite easily walk into most elite sides, Not many players who offer such a goal threat yet while being tip top shape defensively as well.

I don't want to make too many assumptions about his character or anything, but from what you read about his past you really get the impression that he works so hard because he has come from so little and knows what life could have been like for him if Fluminese (or whoever it was) never took a chance from him.

When posting about someone working so hard, nice to see you couldnt be arsed to check how to spell the name of the team he used to play with ..

He won't wait forever, He'll be 24 next year and could quite easily walk into most elite sides, Not many players who offer such a goal threat yet while being tip top shape defensively as well.
Hopefully we show enough progress this season for him to stay. However, he’ll be off some day to an elite European club.

When posting about someone working so hard, nice to see you couldnt be arsed to check how to spell the name of the team he used to play with ..
Nice one, you've seen me praising the character of one of our players and tried to twist it into a negative about me. Bell end.

I think it makes sense for him to stay another year at least. We're building a serious team and he can achieve a lot here. Ancelotti is here to win, make no mistake about it. Massive clubs aren't always as great they appear to be either, just ask James.

The problem is though Richarlison will want to be challenging for league titles, playing champs league footy and we can't guarantee him that anytime in the near future.

Get in Europe and make a couple of really big signings and there’s a slim chance he stays but the lad could be playing for an actual title winning team, not just champion league qualifying.

He’s Bayern, Barca, Real, Juve quality rather than Dortmund, Atlético, Napoli quality. He’s the starting striker for the Brazil national team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.