2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure he is gone if he is not scoring.

He is an absolute beast of a footballer. Crucial to us.

But a top club wants goals when looking at fees of 80 million plus for attacking players.

And we are not and should not sell him for anything less than 80 million.

Just hope we can bring in 2-3 quality player in the Jan window.
This bloke can’t do it on his own every week.

If we have any hope of keeping him beyond this summer, the club has to show some big ambition.

He’s just on a completely different level to the rest. It’s not even just about what he brings going forward, his willingness to get back and help out defensively and get stuck in and his overall work rate is extraordinary.
I don't want to make too many assumptions about his character or anything, but from what you read about his past you really get the impression that he works so hard because he has come from so little and knows what life could have been like for him if Fluminese (or whoever it was) never took a chance from him.

He's got the talent but he absolutely has the character and hunger. A rare combination and I want him to make it to the very top. (Hopefully with us!)

I don't want to make too many assumptions about his character or anything, but from what you read about his past you really get the impression that he works so hard because he has come from so little and knows what life could have been like for him if Fluminese (or whoever it was) never took a chance from him.

He's got the talent but he absolutely has the character and hunger. A rare combination and I want him to make it to the very top. (Hopefully with us!)

He will make it to the very top no doubt about that. He has the ambition and attitude to do it. He’s still only young in footballing terms as well so he’s only gonna get better. Hopefully it can be with us but regardless he will make it to the top.

It will be a miracle if he's here next summer.

I think it makes sense for him to stay another year at least. We're building a serious team and he can achieve a lot here. Ancelotti is here to win, make no mistake about it. Massive clubs aren't always as great they appear to be either, just ask James.

I think it makes sense for him to stay another year at least. We're building a serious team and he can achieve a lot here. Ancelotti is here to win, make no mistake about it. Massive clubs aren't always as great they appear to be either, just ask James.

Can't see him jumping at the chance to play for barca if they would come in for him "again"

Status
Not open for further replies.