2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure quality - sad that we have to rely on him so much, but the games he missed show how good he is.

Not sure how some of you think he won't go for big money when he leaves (hopefully not next season!) cos he hasn't scored so many goals - he would walk into any top side in any league, just for his workrate and what he gives the side.

Would have swapped him for Bernard myself purely because of pace. Fulham's whole back 5 knew they could stand on the half-way line as none of our attackers (DCL was finished) could exploit the space in behind.
Agree but I think Carlo had already decided a to try to hang on to what we'd got, and Siggy is maybe 0.0001% better defensively than the lightweight Bernard.

Richarlison didn't do much against Fulham to write home about, but he may have been carrying the leftovers from the knock he got during the International break. Thought it was the right decision to sub him, although I did feel he was replaced by the wrong player.

don’t think we’d get 100m tbh, not scoring at the minute and unless that changes we won’t be getting that fee
Totally disagree, he is a magnificent player who has far more to his game than just goals. Would walk into most top sides and will get even better as still young

Status
Not open for further replies.