2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proves how weak we are as a team and the rest of the players. Bar Gordon as he’s very new to the team. But how can they just watch our best player get kicked to bits for 2 games. And not even put a challenge on any of their players
It’s a disgrace
It says something when the senior players flap it and the likes of Gordon, DCL and Davies are straight over head first when the handbags were drawn

I think he's grounded enough to recognise the importance of starting every week at a fairly young age, but looking at his face as he left the pitch, I don't think he'll be willing to stick around too much longer.

He knows his ceiling is miles higher than the clowns behind him, except maybe Digne who isn't far off.
DCL could only dream of scoring goals like his today.

I would love to know where we would be in the league table without him in the side. Not only had he scored plenty for us this season but he’s assisted quite a few and has played a big role in other goals we’ve scored. Really we would be goosed without him.

This video is from an interview by Richarlison for a brazilian sports journalist who has a YouTube channel. In this interview Richarlison makes a declaration of love to Everton, his fans and the city of Liverpool. The journalist cannot understand why Richarlison said no to Barcelona and repeatedly insists on the issue. You can see Richarlison's discomfort at the insistence. He says he would rather be important at Everton than be one more at Barcelona. The rest of the interview tells funny facts about his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.