2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you in coma before lockdown?. DCL came good, a top slotter, was about to make the england squad. True story

Purple Patch lad.

I would bet anyone he will get nowhere near 20 goals next season or the one after that.

Richy is literally begging for Rom to come home - why would he do that if he had Harry Kane MRK2 playing alongside him?

Lukaku is a mercenary who would sell his mother if he could ,moves club then starts planning his exit for the next pay day and you would have him back ! For how long before he is off again .
Don't forget how he faded before he left .
I understand Richarlison wanting a top striker but we want someone young keen and at least looks loyal .

Lukaku faded before he left?????????????

He scored 25 Premier League goals in his last season here.

Purple Patch lad.

I would bet anyone he will get nowhere near 20 goals next season or the one after that.

Richy is literally begging for Rom to come home - why would he do that if he had Harry Kane MRK2 playing alongside him?

lol i could imagine Richarlison would hate playing with Lukaku.

Good thing is that DCL + Richarlison have double figures with a large chunk of the season where they werent paired upfront together.

Next season i could easily see them hitting close to 35 goals together.

Lukaku faded before he left?????????????

He scored 25 Premier League goals in his last season here.
Maybe he means the last 5 games or so when we were locked in 7th and Kane was hurt so Rom thought the golden boot was locked up. He was on the beach at that point.

Purple Patch lad.

Or maybe he was having a bit of banter on social media...

that would not be Lukaku who does not give a ....who he plays for. Dom contributes much more and Lukaku does nothing else. He might be a useful sub though, will give you that.

you_are_wrong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.