2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come no one has brought up his miss by the Baines cross? Now if our OTHER striker did that........
Dom built his rep as a guy that couldn’t finish his chances so people latch on to his misses. He’s changing that around now and good on him for that.

Richy built his rep as a player who finishes and creates his own chances, so it’s easier to not focus on the misses. Everyone knows players aren’t perfect. Well most do at least.

Everytime the media tries to sell him you get to see that loads of rival fans still don't rate him... That's good for us, might keep him here longer.

Everytime the media tries to sell him you get to see that loads of rival fans still don't rate him... That's good for us, might keep him here longer.
I don’t understand how you couldn’t rate him at this point. Maybe they’re latching onto his rep as a diver?

Interesting when I heard he stays behind to do shooting practice with Bernard, DCL and Gylfi, I was surprised Kean wasn't mentioned, you'd think he would be doing extra with his main competition.

He might be, that's not the point I'm making. Staying behind and doing extra training shows dedication, if the other young strikers are doing it, it's odd Kean isn't doing it with them if he wants to push on.

Are you serious ??!!

How do you know he is not doing English lessons at that time.....or if he comes in early ?? or comes in on his day off.

Any reason for fans to have a pop at our young lads, unreal!!!!

Are you serious ??!!

How do you know he is not doing English lessons at that time.....or if he comes in early ?? or comes in on his day off.

Any reason for fans to have a pop at our young lads, unreal!!!!

Alright, I am a fan of Kean, pipe down, I just thought it was odd, he wasn't mentioned in staying behind, it shows commitment If DCL and Richy are doing it. I wasn't having a pop.

People are too quick to press the angry button man, chill your beans.

Interesting when I heard he stays behind to do shooting practice with Bernard, DCL and Gylfi, I was surprised Kean wasn't mentioned, you'd think he would be doing extra with his main competition.

But then Walcott said Kean is a maniac for training and works super hard, so maybe just left his name off the list.

Dom built his rep as a guy that couldn’t finish his chances so people latch on to his misses. He’s changing that around now and good on him for that.

Richy built his rep as a player who finishes and creates his own chances, so it’s easier to not focus on the misses. Everyone knows players aren’t perfect. Well most do at least.

Which is ironic and shows what reputation can do to peoples perception. DCL scores every 4.92 shots, Richarlison every 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.