2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me a game he´s played well on the wing? His best games have come through the middle. Granted he´s been awful in any position lately but at least up top he offers a goal threat.

His main attributes are when he's driving with the ball at defenders or cutting in to shoot, he's completely ineffective as a back to goal striker. I don't blame him, we need a striker if he(Silva) doesn't trust Tosun or DCL

Tell me a game he´s played well on the wing? His best games have come through the middle. Granted he´s been awful in any position lately but at least up top he offers a goal threat.
I agree with you but he's also not going to be useful up top if we can't sort out our passing to the point of not having to hoof balls at a target man.

His main attributes are when he's driving with the ball at defenders or cutting in to shoot, he's completely ineffective as a back to goal striker. I don't blame him, we need a striker if he(Silva) doesn't trust Tosun or DCL

But when has he played well in that position for us? He just gives the ball away constantly regardless of his position. At least when he´s furthest forward he isn´t involved in the build up play as much.

But when has he played well in that position for us? He just gives the ball away constantly regardless of his position. At least when he´s furthest forward he isn´t involved in the build up play as much.

No the ball just bounces back off his shins or the defender out jumps him and it comes back, out wide he occupies defenders and has them thinking, up front CBs are having the easiest games of the season and we are not having any shots. We obviously see it different, opinions n all that.

No the ball just bounces back off his shins or the defender out jumps him and it comes back, out wide he occupies defenders and has them thinking, up front CBs are having the easiest games of the season and we are not having any shots. We obviously see it different, opinions n all that.

My views are that Calvert-Lewin, Tosun and Richarlison aren´t good enough to lead the line. I´ve got distant memories of us playing fluid attacking football with Richarlison through the middle earlier in the season though, granted that was for about two games.

I don´t really know what the answer is. He was awful today but I think he´d have been equally as awful on the wing. Badly out of form.

My views are that Calvert-Lewin, Tosun and Richarlison aren´t good enough to lead the line. I´ve got distant memories of us playing fluid attacking football with Richarlison through the middle earlier in the season though, granted that was for about two games.

I don´t really know what the answer is. He was awful today but I think he´d have been equally as awful on the wing. Badly out of form.

Most of them are out of form, we seem to have these things en masse, for me he looks frustrated up top, on the wing he just needs to learn to stay on his feet more but he's the one suffering most us not having a forward, in my opinion.

Needs to do more, seems to be frustrated every game after 5 minutes, centre halfs getting stuck into him knowing
he'll become stroppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.