2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero was hitting a goal every 2 games at the same age...Richarlison is on a similar trajectory.

Both very different players but no reason to doubt Richarlison cant be a world star. Look how Neymar is sticking his neck out praising him.

Maaate, leave it out. @Zatara he is a one in 3 player and 1 in 8 at watford. He is in a purpel patch here, hardly a "trajectory"

Mate not the person to jump to zats defense, but utter bollox, scored 6 goals in 11 games here, how's that work out as one in three?

Covered the game, thought he played really well when he came on.

He's said this:

"Unfortunately, I could not score the goal, but the important thing is that Brazil won.
"This sequence [of games] is very important. The more games I play, the better.
"I do not believe I'm a favourite [for the squad]. I want to evolve and improve as a professional.
"At my club I also have good form, so it is important to continue, because the Copa America is next year and I want to be in it.
"We are all satisfied with the performance of the team, now is to see what Tite wants to work on. There's Cameroon to come still and we need to focus."

Covered the game, thought he played really well when he came on.

He's said this:

"Unfortunately, I could not score the goal, but the important thing is that Brazil won.
"This sequence [of games] is very important. The more games I play, the better.
"I do not believe I'm a favourite [for the squad]. I want to evolve and improve as a professional.
"At my club I also have good form, so it is important to continue, because the Copa America is next year and I want to be in it.
"We are all satisfied with the performance of the team, now is to see what Tite wants to work on. There's Cameroon to come still and we need to focus."

Wouldn't say he played really well Toff, he was okay. The way I saw it he tried to play a couple of balls that went right to defenders, he made a good run through the middle but the defender tracking back with him headed the ball out, and he had a great chance from a fantastic ball from Neymar, but he fluffed it big style when he should have really scored, just my opinion like mate. The main thing is his ankle looked okay.

Wouldn't say he played really well Toff, he was okay. The way I saw it he tried to play a couple of balls that went right to defenders, he made a good run through the middle but the defender tracking back with him headed the ball out, and he had a great chance from a fantastic ball from Neymar, but he fluffed it big style when he should have really scored, just my opinion like mate. The main thing is his ankle looked okay.

Well he added pace and urgency to Brazil's attack. Suddenly they had someone playing in behind and that pushed Uruguay back. Should have scored, but was a hard chance (like how Walcott's was a hard chance the other day but still doable).

So yeh, I think he played well. Any sub that comes on and changes the course of a game, especially against a resilient defence, has done their job.

Agree on the injury and the main thing for me are his comments. Clearly a very humble, but determined, lad.

I think if we managed to land Lozano then we'd have an enormous fanbase in South America with Brazilian (Richarlison) Colombian (Mina and Mexican (Lozano) fans...the largest clubs in the world tend to want to buy those players so dont be surprised if players are linked away every window...at least until we reach champions league level.

Mexico is not in South America.

As I said twice above, it is only seen as a purple patch at the moment
Let’s judge in may

Purple patch or not mate, the issue is if you throw stats out to try strengthen your view then make sure you at least are honest and don't completely misrepresent those statistics, 6 in 11 is way different than saying he's been 1 in 3 for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.