2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul “ I can’t get a job coz I’m black “ ince? Probably the reason his son never made it being black and all. He gave himself the nickname “ the governor” tells you all you need to know about him. Proper penis that bloke and probably the only one that can possibly consider challenging Garth crooks as the worst pundit of all time.
Garth Crooks is the most bizarre pundit on TV, he is unnecessarily intense about absolutely everything. His team of the week is always a good laugh as well because there are certain players he picks over and over regardless of how well they did (Seamus is one of them TBF), I wonder if he'll pick Bernard or Richarlison this week (kept it on topic - mods!)

Paul “ I can’t get a job coz I’m black “ ince? Probably the reason his son never made it being black and all. He gave himself the nickname “ the governor” tells you all you need to know about him. Proper penis that bloke and probably the only one that can possibly consider challenging Garth crooks as the worst pundit of all time.

The weirdest thing was it was 'The Guvnor'...

Strange character and im glad we never signed him

Garth Crooks is the most bizarre pundit on TV, he is unnecessarily intense about absolutely everything. His team of the week is always a good laugh as well because there are certain players he picks over and over regardless of how well they did (Seamus is one of them TBF), I wonder if he'll pick Bernard or Richarlison this week (kept it on topic - mods!)

I fookin hate him the Baron silas greenback looking weirdo. He answer evrything likes it's some sort of mathematical equation!

I guess I was looking for specifics. How was his hold up play? Was he making runs properly? You'd think with his pace he'd be boss playing like Vardy or like Suarez when he was a RS. Balls over the top with him running off the shoulders of the CB's.
He didn’t play like a conventional CF as we understand it
Leicester played deep so as not to allow him space to run in so he wasn’t playing on the shoulder
He wasn’t a target man type although he did hold the ball up well
He was like a ( and I detest with a passion this phrase ) false No 9!
He drifted wide and deep leaving gaps for Walcott and Bernard to drift into
A different type of CF than we have Hf for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.