2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the guy saying we have ruined the market paying over inflated prices for the likes of Richarlison? Whoever it is has got any stick on social media over it ?

Who was the guy saying we have ruined the market paying over inflated prices for the likes of Richarlison? Whoever it is has got any stick on social media over it ?
I’m not a member of the twitterati but I asked the same question
It was Paul Merson and seemingly he was called out on it but didn’t reply

what makes it funnier though is how richarlison was rated best signing of the summer on one of the big footy sites wasn't he

mad when your getting people like Neymar ( as much of a bitch as he is ) come out saying how sound richarlison is and how much of a good player he is and can become

love him me

what makes it funnier though is how richarlison was rated best signing of the summer on one of the big footy sites wasn't he

mad when your getting people like Neymar ( as much of a bitch as he is ) come out saying how sound richarlison is and how much of a good player he is and can become

love him me

Big Neymar is doing us all sorts of favours there.

By promoting Richarlison he's promoting Everton.

Grab a few fans in Brazil etc.

love him me
Add Rivaldo to his list of admirers as well.

It’s clear those in the Brazilian set-up not only rate him, but single him out as having a big future. That’s some praise considering the embarrassment of riches they have in young, quality players.

We absolutely paid over the odds for him (at the time), but his value must be skyrocketing at the moment.

Just hope we can keep hold of him!

I'm not saying I think he'll leave. He'll definitely be here for at least next season. The media campaign for him to move on will begin soon, though.

When Neymar was at Barca he was always getting linked with moves away, so was Lewandoski for a few years....Giggs was linked to Italy for 4 years on the spin when he first broke through etc

It means our players are doing well.

I think if we managed to land Lozano then we'd have an enormous fanbase in South America with Brazilian (Richarlison) Colombian (Mina and Mexican (Lozano) fans...the largest clubs in the world tend to want to buy those players so dont be surprised if players are linked away every window...at least until we reach champions league level.

Top club wins over those things all day everyday, delusional to try and convince yourself otherwise

Thats simply not true.

I think Barkley for £15m was a steal for Chelsea

With 6months on his contract?

Based on 40% interviews and 60% guess work, I think Richy will stay as long as we have Marco as a manager, and the player himself is enjoying himself. I dont think he’ll suddenly want a move to PSG or something because of Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.